I can aim with L2 but cannot throw stone with R2

I'm also having this problem.

New update is ready for download. Problem solved. Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ™‚

@nestarum Thanks, I'll give it a shot now!

I still have the issue on PS4, even after updating to ver. 1.03 today.
I'm on a regular PS4, had the console and controller since they launched in Sweden (so maybe 7yrs?), and the version of the game is the EU digital version. I have no issues with R2 in any other games. Is there any other information I can provide that might help?

last edited by AAAtoZed

Exactement pareil rien ne fonctionne R2 est toujours absent !!!
Dans une semaine je demande le remboursement du jeu !

always the same it does not work R2 is still missing !!!
in a week I would ask the refund of the game !

The update has NOT fixed the issue. This is seriously frustrating. Please prioritise fixing this problem as the game is currently unplayable and therefore a big disappointment.

Thx for the last update it works for me. I am finally able to continue. Keep up in the good work guys. So far the game is awesome.

Can I just ask, for the people whose game now works since this update, which controller are you using? For me the 1st edition was working before update, now both 1 and 2 are fine. Just wondering whether the update only fixed version 2's or something.

Itโ€™s just a trap to force us to buy the V2 controllers.
The V1 doesnโ€™t work.
by mail they told me that the problem would be solvd in June and that this update had nothing to do with the problem of R2.
we were well done! thanks progress is petty deception to force us to consume again, thank you asobo.

it's even more fun when we have pre-ordered the game of course.

@SC-Reaper well i using 1st edition of the controller. The oldes from the first PS4.

@MBadi no i don't think that this is some kind of trap :). If yes in this case big shout out to the devs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ my the favorite villains now. Also not sure but i have physical copy of the game.

Strangely even though my R2 now works for the sling on both V1 and V2 controllers, on one of the last chapters where you get a new use for holding L2 and pressing R2, the R2 does not work on my V2. Had to switch back to my V1 for that ๐Ÿ˜•

Maybe the last month i could start this game....
A game who cost 140 euros !!!
Game 50โ‚ฌ
New controller 30โ‚ฌ
New controller v2 60โ‚ฌ

Thank you asobo mes couilles

Is there any prospect of an new update for the game that will fix the problem with the controller? Will a solution be forthcoming soon or not at all?! My game remains unplayable.

Was able to play for a while. Now Iโ€™m stuck on chapter 14 with the same R2 issue!!

Another update, another disappointment! No change. R2 remains unresponsive. Completely loosing patience!!!

Borrowed my nephew's spare controller and now the game appears to be working okay. Ridiculous that my original and genuine Ps4 controller doesn't work on this game. I can only describe it as lazy and shoddy programming and development that Asobo have overlooked this and made such a basic error. Was so looking forward to the release of this game and bought it immediately, however I will now think twice before purchasing another Asobo game.

hello everyone,

We're really sorry about this. The R2 issue should have been fixed in the last patch. The last update made the Photo Mode available and also aimed to fix this problem.
If you are still having trouble with R2, would you mind notifying me?