Cannot play together on same network

My brother and I cannot play together on one network. One of us would get in and the other stuck on a black screen after starting the game session. We tried changing put router's UPnP and DMZ, but nothing works. Any way to fix this ?

Same here.
My wife just bout this yesterday and we can't play together....SHE"S PISSED...

I believe this is a known issue, however if one of you uses a free VPN service you can get around this until a fix is made.

We us this and everything seems to be working fine.
https://www.hotspotshield.com/free-vpn/?clickid=UPWUwg3wExyJTnixTV1LXQupUkl3VSQdT38w1o0&iradid=567514&irpid=390297&iradtype=TEXT_LINK&utm_campaign=TechRadar (TBVFM)&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_source=IR&source=ir

The only downsides are that you'll have ads, are limited to automatic server location selections and need to go through a seven-day free trial of the premium version which requires your credit-card details, though it won't be charged.

last edited by BL00DPIG

I am betting that this problem is at least related to the lack of P2P and private lobbies on pc. If you are in a party and try to click offline mode it says that it is DISABLED. They disable it so people cant pirate the game and play together, hence why consoles have P2P and PC doesnt. They are waiting until after the big sale to enable P2P on pc for private parties. THIS is why they wont give us an ETA except to say 'soon', they are waiting for sales to flatline, then make an offline mode ENABLED. This is probably even related to the friends list issue. They are screwing over the paying customers so that the people who wouldn't buy their game regardless have to wait longer to play.

Do you have a reference link so we can read that information? Or is this all theory? This makes zero sense from a business stand point and can not find anything confirming what you are saying. If they can predict how to sell stuff and choice to end all sales, then how will they make money. This is failing the bare basic of business education and makes zero sense for a company to both plan their sells and then terminate their product in less then a year.

@rehzix84 said in Cannot play together on same network:

I am betting that this problem is at least related to the lack of P2P and private lobbies on pc. If you are in a party and try to click offline mode it says that it is DISABLED. They disable it so people cant pirate the game and play together, hence why consoles have P2P and PC doesnt. They are waiting until after the big sale to enable P2P on pc for private parties. THIS is why they wont give us an ETA except to say 'soon', they are waiting for sales to flatline, then make an offline mode ENABLED. This is probably even related to the friends list issue. They are screwing over the paying customers so that the people who wouldn't buy their game regardless have to wait longer to play.

last edited by MDic

All theory i'm afraid, if it is true they certainly wouldn't make this information public.