Someone want to come into the game and explain it to me in audio

There is no point to anything in the customization screen...There is nothing to customize! Sure you select it, you look around in it...and...so what..has no point.

There is absolutely no point to showing any of the screens at the end of a match or play or whatever it's called. Not a single one has any form of explained reasoning.

What's with the yellow numbers in the top right corner of screen (Has some weird symbol then a number next to it)

There is no way to know what gun you have

There is no way to know what the point to the class screen is for. It does do anything when you select it..Sure you can look around in it, but it's a pointless screen.

My character keeps getting switched after i pick one.

There is no possible to way to know if you have been injured.

There is no possible way to get an enemy off you once they grab you.

In the first New York Level, it says on the screen "Talk to the Driver of the Train" (Or some crap like that) however there is no Train Driver to be found

There are just way too many other things in this game that make no sense and have no reason for being there.

This is what happens when the game developers don't bother explaining anything.

All these views and not a single person wants to help...Yet this is supposed to be a very helpful comunity?

ROFL!

We cannot hold your hand for you. Players manage to figure this game out all by themselves

@brashsmurf said in Someone want to come into the game and explain it to me in audio:

We cannot hold your hand for you. Players manage to figure this game out all by themselves

Yet you just had to come in and type a reply though right?

And just stop with the "Figured it out" bullshit it's really stale. No one figured anything out, this is a game it isn't schoolwork. So quit acting like people did something that makes them come across as smart when they aren't.

it's pathetic how the first comment people say when they refuse to hold the devs accountable is "Figure it out"

Fuck off with that. The devs are stupid ass lazy fucks who don't explain shit about a product they created. it's not a players responsibility to do the devs job..Anyone who thinks so is just as much of a retard as the developers are.

last edited by TL_Gamer

He's attempting to get you all riled up so you go hunting for, and viewing his YouTube content. Maybe more viewers and interest in this guy means more exposure and more $ in his pocket or maybe he just craves attention. Avoid giving him that exposure or trying to help - he baits people to join him in audio chat. I haven't watched any of his videos (and never will) but there are many other videos showing who this guy is and what he's all about.

last edited by FedSki

Please refrain from cursing at other forum users.

Cursing and insults are the fast track for bans

@brashsmurf said in Someone want to come into the game and explain it to me in audio:

Please refrain from cursing at other forum users.

Cursing and insults are the fast track for bans

Acting stupid, slandering, lying, and defaming people with false statements are the fast track to be cursed at and insulted.

Please refrain from doing an of that to forum users. It's fair game when it happens.

last edited by TL_Gamer

All the instructions for ammo, health, where to go, etc. are there, plain to see (unless you have the tips turned off or you aren't looking at your screen while playing).

I'm now, for sure, out of this one.

0_1557992059905_WWZ01.jpg
0_1557992074417_WWZ02.jpg

last edited by FedSki

Not sure why people keep posting edited screenshots instead of actual in game developer on screen messages for me to go into my game to read?

last edited by TL_Gamer

@tl_gamer said in Someone want to come into the game and explain it to me in audio:

Not sure why people keep posting edited screenshots instead of actual in game developer on screen messages for me to go into my game to read?

alt text

Please, continue, I love reading you, you're such an amusement oh lord!
This is brilliant 🤣

last edited by Arkadeivitch

Hi everyone,

I have locked this thread, and sent a warning to @TL_Gamer. We are very happy to receive constructive criticism, but that is no reason to attack other players.