Is it me or?

Is is me or?
Isnt this community taking steps towards being toxic and not contructive?
Most i read, is not suggestions, its more

"Why didnt you implement those thing"
"Why cant you add those simple things"
"Fix this fix that"
Many more things like those.

im pretty sure, The Dev team is okay with suggestions, but be less toxic about it,
and dont tell them what to do since it is their game, not "yours",

Suggest things, Dont exspect things.

Well . .. . not really a frequent forum goer here so . . .

( Nice PFP btw )

I am enjoying the game and have no real complaints.

Wanted a horde mode, asked for it and looks like we will be getting something like it.

I'm good. Play everyday if I can

More towards one another then towards the devs. Only my opinion, but I don't surf the forums daily and when I do I usually only read what interests me or catches my eye like your subject line.

Most game forums are of a similar balance. Some members help one another, some moan continually as they just don't like the game (or they crave attention), some making suggestions, etc.

I guess most people visit a game forum in the first place to highlight bugs and/or things they perceive as missing (like erm, private lobbies, ahem) but might stick around and 'join the debate' and help others if they can.

all communities have their toxic members, simple as that

@crimzondragon said in Is it me or?:

Is is me or?
Isnt this community taking steps towards being toxic and not contructive?
Most i read, is not suggestions, its more

"Why didnt you implement those thing"
"Why cant you add those simple things"
"Fix this fix that"
Many more things like those.

im pretty sure, The Dev team is okay with suggestions, but be less toxic about it,
and dont tell them what to do since it is their game, not "yours",

Suggest things, Dont exspect things.

It's not always toxic. The problem is more, I like how the game is and a Trottel comes to make suggestions to change a few things / core elements and will probably destroy the game I like just for his/her personal playstyle.
I watched that by a lot games what I liked first and than somebody make a suggestions and the game becomes garbage...
On this game I try to defend it.
But yeah, you're right about this, it's annoying that people are so rude to the devs team.

@didds80 said in Is it me or?:

We pay for it

what is that suppose to mean?

I agree with the sentiment of this thread, but don't think the problem is 'toxicity' per se -- toxic or hostile behavior is a symptom of a larger problem and separate issue -- people feeling entitled to something is the problem you more typically see here and on other game forums.

No one forces anyone to buy games, neither is there any pressure to hurry up and buy; it's a choice and a value for value exchange, your money for other people's time and effort creating games -- and everyone that buys games has more then ample opportunity to know and understand what they're buying before the fact.

Making games is hard work, a lot of it is not fun, most of it isn't easy, and developers are always time, money and platform constrained, but are always doing their best to make something that's fun and engaging and works everywhere.

No game is going to be exactly what you or anyone wants -- it's just not possible, and no game on a modern engine is going to run perfectly from get go on every platform, even costly 'AAA' titles ship with more issues then WW Z did.

I've said it elsewhere I'll say it here too: I feel Saber Interactive did an excellent job of prioritizing and finishing an outstanding game -- so much so I'd buy a sequel or expansion in a heart beat, and pay full boat without reservation even with all the same limitations!

last edited by Hoak