Every character I use is slow and the health system needs to be fixed.

I WILL NOT GET INTO DEBATES OR DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THIS WITH ANYONE. If any of this was important the devs should have said something about it, and they didn't. So do not bother trolling saying they did or it's obvious/common sense.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

CHARACTER'S ARE SLOW AS SHIT!
I see others players pass by me fast. But when I use those same characters,I am still not fast, while someone using the previous character I couldn't move fast with, is now running by me fast. So I am the only one not able to move fast no matter what character I pick...?? How does that even make any sense?
______________________________________________________________________________________________

BAD HEALTH/HEALTH SYSTEM DESIGN:
There are no health packs/way to gain health in the game. if there was the devs would have said so and they didn't)
There isn't any way to know how much health your character has and or has left.
There isn't any way to know how much damage your character has taken and or how much more it can take.

DAMAGE SYSTEM MAKES NO SENSE:
This game is way too inconsistent, when playing on the same difficulty, some times it take between 2-7 hits from regular enemies before going down, while other times it takes only 1 hit from a regular enemy before going down.

last edited by TL_Gamer

@tl_gamer
CHARACTER'S ARE SLOW AS SHIT! - maybe they are running/sprinting while you are not OR you ran out of stamina and became slower. Also, not sure, but I think there is a class that has perk to increase movement speed (again, not sure about this one)

BAD HEALTH/HEALTH SYSTEM DESIGN - ??? - there are health kits that restore health, Medics also have Stim Guns that give you temporary HP. As for other 2 - Yes, that is true but "Is it necessary?" - No, not really.

DAMAGE SYSTEM MAKES NO SENSE - stop lying to us and yourself, that has never happened. On same difficulty damage is somewhat consistent. Maybe you played on Insane instead of Normal OR you got hit by multiple zombies at once OR maybe you got hit by friendly fire without noticing it (on higher difficulties, your teammates can hit you really hard).

@cozeris
Where do you people dig up this crap from? I am really tired of gamers defending shit programming of this magnitude, and then blaming players as if it's their fault for not knowing what the dumb ass lazy devs didn't bother explaining.

I really do not care what anyone says about common sense or some mother irrational bullshit about my topics.This game has been put together extremely piss poor nothing is mentioned by the devs to inform the player, and anyone saying that is on the player can fuck right off.

Devs didn't say sprint was an option in the game, so that means it's not in the game.
Devs didn't say health was an option in the game, so that means it's not in the game.
Devs didn't say packs existed in the game, so that means it's not in the game.
Damage ratio's from regular enemies are not consistent, I play on hard and what I explained happened when my back was to a wall, and no team mates were near me.

I don't care what a players says or show in a menu or any video they post. Unless they can show a onscreen in game message from the devs that I can reprrduce in my game, that says things like sprint are in the game, then it isn't in the game.

If the devs put any of this into the game they would have, and should have explained it, and they didn't. Anyone trying to show video of it being done has modified their game.

The Devs are idiots.

last edited by TL_Gamer

@tl_gamer said in Every character I use is slow and the health system needs to be fixed.:

Devs didn't say health was an option in the game, so that means it's not in the game.

If the devs put any of this into the game they would have, and should have explained it, and they didn't. Anyone trying to show video of it being done has modified their game.

I'm perfectly aware that you're a troll, but still I would love to see you reaction about that, just for the lolz. ⇩
(one minute into WWZ and chill and the medkit gives you this look):
alt text

I'm just reporting for spam and moving on at this point

Check out this guy's profile; he's clearly a troll.

TL_Gamer ( IRL ): Devs didn't say ammo existed in the game, so that means it's not in the game ??

Got some tier 3's on sale stranger, hehehe thank you. Come back anytime

alt text

@arkadeivitch

@bsaa-operator said in Every character I use is slow and the health system needs to be fixed.:

TL_Gamer ( IRL ): Devs didn't say ammo existed in the game, so that means it's not in the game ??

Got some tier 3's on sale stranger, hehehe thank you. Come back anytime

alt text

My friend . I want to say that he did not know how to read , but then he wrote this whole page 🙂

@arkadeivitch said in Every character I use is slow and the health system needs to be fixed.:

@tl_gamer said in Every character I use is slow and the health system needs to be fixed.:

I'm perfectly aware that you're a troll, but still I would love to see you reaction about that, just for the lolz. ⇩
(one minute into WWZ and chill and the medkit gives you this look):
alt text

I wanted to say that he did not know how to read , but then he wrote this whole page twice . LOL

This is the kind of people makes me question human as whole .

He's attempting to get you all riled up so you go hunting for, and viewing his YouTube content. More viewers and interest in this guy means more exposure and more $ in his pocket *or maybe he just craves attention. Avoid giving him that exposure or trying to help - he baits people to join him in audio chat. I haven't watched any of his videos (and never will) but there are many other videos showing who this guy is and what he's all about. I'm out of this one.

*edit

last edited by FedSki

@fedski said in Every character I use is slow and the health system needs to be fixed.:

He's attempting to get you all riled up so you go hunting for, and viewing his YouTube content. More viewers and interest in this guy means more exposure and more $ in his pocket.

How stupid are you?

1. i don't get paid I'm not even partnered you dim wit.
  2. I don't and didn't post my channel here, you guys did. So fuck off with pointing the finger at me, you ass wipe.
last edited by TL_Gamer

@bsaa-operator said in Every character I use is slow and the health system needs to be fixed.:

I never said they did or didn't, you did, And yes they did say it, there is an onscreen message that outright says REFILL YOUR AMMO..

Now fuck off!

last edited by TL_Gamer

Wjhat i find most interesting is how people that replied went out of their way to make stupid ass comments, but not a single person replying has been able to provide any actual evidence of what the developer said.

everyone is all it's in the gmae it's in the game...no one has proven it by showing where the devs mentioned it.

I just did. You just didn't bother looking at it because you perfectly know you made a mistake, crybaby. 😘
I too can troll.

Can we please just let this topic die by no longer engaging?

@cozeris said in Every character I use is slow and the health system needs to be fixed.:

@tl_gamer
CHARACTER'S ARE SLOW AS SHIT! - maybe they are running/sprinting while you are not OR you ran out of stamina and became slower. Also, not sure, but I think there is a class that has perk to increase movement speed (again, not sure about this one)

BAD HEALTH/HEALTH SYSTEM DESIGN - ??? - there are health kits that restore health, Medics also have Stim Guns that give you temporary HP. As for other 2 - Yes, that is true but "Is it necessary?" - No, not really.

DAMAGE SYSTEM MAKES NO SENSE - stop lying to us and yourself, that has never happened. On same difficulty damage is somewhat consistent. Maybe you played on Insane instead of Normal OR you got hit by multiple zombies at once OR maybe you got hit by friendly fire without noticing it (on higher difficulties, your teammates can hit you really hard).

I agree! Don't make the game bad just you play it probably wrong.