Invisible Screamer and Zombie

Youtube Video

Not sure how or why but a little annoying

I've experienced this multiple times both online and offline in campaign. I have to run these zombies to an autoturret if one is near by. The other annoying thing is after killing a lurker they spawn immediately after right on top of me. Extremely annoying but pretty sure this was implemented for preparation for the new special infected zombie who rezzes. My spouse and I have also witnessed countless times zombies teleporting instead of climbing up obstacles to come get us.

This just started happening to me about 3 days ago. Never had it until then. I also at the same time started doing the mission on harder levels, where before I was just doing normal.

Hey, thanks for reporting this. Could you please tell me which platform you experienced this on?

I have invisible Zombies attack me on ps4 version. I turn around to find nothing and I'm like......wtf lol

@jellyfoosh said in Invisible Screamer and Zombie:

Hey, thanks for reporting this. Could you please tell me which platform you experienced this on?

PC for two players in our household that have experienced these bugs.

I'm pretty amazed that this hasn't been reported earlier. This glitch is quite an old one as far as I know. Was just thinking someone has reported it already and the devs has already noticed the issue.

The invisible zombies could be the reason why some mission maps fail and says zombies have breached even though there was no visible zombies in sight. Have experienced this many times with my team and I scratching our heads after we clear areas but yet game says we fail due to zombies breaching said areas.

I had like one game with invisible claymore mines in last chapter of Jerusalem. The very beginning of the level where you need to collect stuff to open the gate.

I was sure there was no mine, boom, I'm down. I thought maybe I just didn't see it or something.

5 minutes later, in the same game session / map my teammate did the same thing and I'm 100% sure there was no claymore mine in that area since I scouted the area and even run through that place like 30 seconds earlier.

Server desync?

@Deadlock_ said in Invisible Screamer and Zombie:

I had like one game with invisible claymore mines in last chapter of Jerusalem. The very beginning of the level where you need to collect stuff to open the gate.

Some of them are so hard to see due to the environment lighting in that scenario in Jerusalem map. In Tokyo map I've noticed sometimes the claymores are inside other objects making it impossible to disarm or shoot. Very annoying.