Refund

So 5 Days ago I emailed privacy@epicgames.com about a refund for WWZ as it was the only email I could find that was about refund I dont know if it was the right email but I still have no reply... I was wondering If I emailed the worng one or if not how long it takes for a reply. I listed the reasons for refund within the email.

I'm not sure about that email, but refund criteria as well as how to contact Epic is described at bellow website. For now Epic refunds are not automatic.

https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/store-refund-policy?lang=en-US

Direct link:
https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/epic-games-store-and-launcher/?lang=en&l=en

last edited by Deadlock_

I have seen and read through both of these sites but thanks for the reply!

you must have not played the game for more than 2 hours. this was my kicker, they wont refund bc i kept trying to play the game with different settings and after a patch and what with all the trial and error i exceeded the 2hr limit. So basically epic says "if it don't work, don't keep trying just refund"... sounds like a great policy... maybe they should have gone with steam...

I for 1 will never buy another game from epic, and i will warn as many ppl as possible lol.

@spuds60901 said in Refund:

you must have not played the game for more than 2 hours. this was my kicker, they wont refund bc i kept trying to play the game with different settings and after a patch and what with all the trial and error i exceeded the 2hr limit. So basically epic says "if it don't work, don't keep trying just refund"... sounds like a great policy... maybe they should have gone with steam...

This is exact as Steam refund policy:

1. total time the game was run / played must be less than 2 hours;
  2. it must be less than 14 days since purchase.

Having the issues with game you described in other threads you should refund immediately. You can only blame yourself for not doing so.

last edited by Deadlock_

yeah well, i had hope. I'm not even so much upset the game doesn't work as i am now stuck with a 35 dollar game i can't play lol. Eh maybe there will be more updates but the game stores should allow time for troubleshooting. I've had a lot of games that had massive issues that were fixed by scouring the web and implementing fixes then testing. Testing takes game time. Would have been far better to have been able to make the game playable than to get the refund for both myself, the game creator AND the company hosting.

Thanks for posting this. have just put in for a refund as in cant get more than 15 minutes in before game freezes. hopefully havent exceeded this two hours