Full team killing at beginning AND end of maps

My spouse and I played a few games here and there the past few days and have noticed randoms doing this more now than before. It was funny at first but now some randoms intentionally do it before the timer ticks down to completion by exploding everyone resulting in failed mission. We get it you're bored but some of us only have limited time to play and would like to log off feeling like we accomplished something in this game. Once private lobbies are implemented you lone wolf players will find a decrease in match making because of such behaviors.

last edited by Lecqrew673

I was playing a match with friends the other day and noticed how easy it was to kill everyone in the exit zone (they saw the funny side of it and we won anyway) right before the map ended. Seems like it'd be a good idea to disable friendly fire on players standing in the exit zone, which would help in some cases.

I have also noticed people going "trigger happy" at the very end of missions as well.

My spouse and I started a new game and happen to get 2 randoms who immediately joined in the lobby. We should of known one of the randoms who happens to be capped lvl in both pve and pvp would pull a fast one on us and kill the three of us with their heavy weapon soon as the map loaded up. I'm not saying all randoms are like these griefers, but for those who have no one to play with and love playing with other people will have a hell of a hard time finding actual players who will play this game properly on campaign online mode once private lobbies are implemented. A reverse friendly fire or just removing the whole damn thing all together for campaign online should seriously be considered along with a blocklist function.

last edited by Lecqrew673

I met one of those creeps today. He enter the game killed whole team and leave. Nicknamed Rättshaverist
The video shows only that three players have already been killed and the fourth one was disconnected.
Going to record every game now.

last edited by JTQ

@JTQ said in Full team killing at beginning AND end of maps:

I met one of those creeps today. He enter the game killed whole team and leave. Nicknamed Rättshaverist
The video shows only that three players have already been killed and the fourth one was disconnected.
Going to record every game now.

I hope the devs can see how damaging the friendly fire is on what is suppose to be a fun and friendly cooperative game mode. Have wasted hours in this game with my spouse where we actually just rage quit due to griefers ruining our map missions. They either come in at the very beginning, mid game or towards the end and team kill for "lulz". The annoying part is these scrubs will follow us when we remake new maps and do it all over again!

I can't wait till June 3rd - private lobbies will be welcomed with open arms!

@Lecqrew673 Agreed. It's just such a shame there's no way to control who you play with on public games, as kicking is hidden away (and not even possible in the lobby), and kicked players can just keep rejoining over and over.