-How do u tell game is on life support?
Hey there @UREJT
Thanks for reporting this. We are aware of the issue, but it seems to only be affecting certain players. It may be related to EAC. Could you please try the following?
- Run Steam and click LIBRARY.
- Right click on Battlefleet Gothic: Armada II > Properties.
- Click the LOCAL FILES tab and click on the BROWSE LOCAL FILES button.
- Open the EasyAntiCheat folder and run the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe application.
- Select Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 and click on the Repair Service button.