Can we get some news this month?

Its better to be pacient and wait for them to come, instead of asking for them thanks

first i was really bummed too but now i just wait, lets hope e3 is gameplay reveal time they choose

We did get the news recap recently, which was really just collected info from the media reviews of the MR2 event. I'm satisfied with that and I'd prefer for the company to focus on developing MR2 for the time being and not worry too much about news.

Having said that, I'd be more interested in hearing if there are any plans for further patches and bug fixes for MR1. There's still a list of unresolved issues, and I'd be happy to recap those if Focus or Saber are interested in hearing what they are and in fixing them (though checking the bug section on this forum should suffice).

not really any news to report right now anyway i believe. although if they were to give us a bit of news/update, it would be nice to hear about getting some of these "issues" in the game taken care of, but then again i figure they are more focused (no pun) on MR2 now and i doubt they will put much if any time back into the current game. 🤔 well other than falling short and having a delay on MR2 that would be bad enough for them to warrant pushing out another dlc/update to cover their "bases" shall we say. lol

@8up-local said in Can we get some news this month?:

well other than falling short and having a delay on MR2 that would be bad enough for them to warrant pushing out another dlc/update to cover their "bases" shall we say. lol

I'd take that, especially if it's a really good patch and even has some new trucks and a map, though that part is optional. It would be in their interest to get MR1 in tip-top shape as I suspect many people will be deciding whether to purchase MR2 based on their experience with MR1.