What Online Multiplayer Improvements Do You Want In MR2?

I'll start with what I feel like is a overlooked problem in MR1 that MUST be fixed in MR2. The lobby menu. Look how many active online games there is on this PS4 lobby menu in MR1.

alt text

It is IMPOSSIBLE to scroll down the list. I'd say about every 20 seconds the lobby auto-refreshes sending you right back to the top of the page. The only way to reach the bottom to to scroll full speed, then you have very little time to choose a lobby before the menu refreshes and sends you back to the top.

Youtube Video

Why is this refreshing so often? What sense does that make? We have the option their to manually refresh the lobby listing, isn't that good enough? Why do we even need a auto-refresh at all?

I really hope they correct this on MR2. There is no reason menu's need to refresh this ridiculously quickly.

Not sure about other console versions but the pc versions headlights are client side only, I'd like to see them visible to everyone.

As well as having the terrain if cut up by Player 1's vehicle in multiplayer, effecting another Player 2's passage in his vehicle. I.e. player 1 can make mistakes and be buried to his axle but player two can currently traverse the passage as it is seemingly untouched by another player.

@Silverhawk71 said in What Online Multiplayer Improvements Do You Want In MR2?:

Not sure about other console versions but the pc versions headlights are client side only, I'd like to see them visible to everyone.

As well as having the terrain if cut up by Player 1's vehicle in multiplayer, effecting another Player 2's passage in his vehicle. I.e. player 1 can make mistakes and be buried to his axle but player two can currently traverse the passage as it is seemingly untouched by another player.

True, those are things I've also mentioned it other threads. They would ge great additions to see.

I would like to see filters, make it so I only see hard core maps, to not see full maps,and to see a map I'm interested in doing so that I'm not seeing a map i just did.

Mud to sync across the players, or environment. I’d like to see what my friend effects the land has an impact on how I play. I’d like to see hirer delivery for each player added to a multiplayer map ie 4 logs single player, 8 logs 2 player , 12 logs 3 players and 16 logs for 4 players. Logs can be anything that is being delivered as they have stated there will be other things to deliver in Mudrunner 2. I also would like the ability to choose how many deliveries needs to be made ie 32 logs. Would be cool to be able to block vehicles on a multiplayer map. I personally think the 255 is easy mod. Blocking out this vehicle makes people have to rethink there game play.

A workload multiplier would be cool, some multiplayer maps are over and done in 20 minutes. It all depends on how well they do their system where we work for money in MR2. Whether you can fulfill the contract and 'continue playing' for bonus money or extra money. I'm interested to see these new recovery options as well, I hope that means there is going to be some harsher terrain. There has very few places where I've been stuck to the point of having to call a friend over.