Legendary Edition Beta Fails

My English is not very good. Flaws on BBLE;

• Deployments can not be saved.

• The free camera is not saved either, I would like to use the free camera for the rival turn, and the BB1 ​​camera for my turn.

• The points of experience of each player can not be edited either. It is very important if I want to move my paper-to-digital equipment.

• If I approach the camera a lot to the players (and this is very cool) I can not see the dice roll.

• Players with more XP should be presented as in the first trailer of BB2.

Thanks!

Considering this the unofficial LE bug report location :stuck_out_tongue:
The Delete Team Button is gone, so you can't delete any of your teams after creating them.

A few random bugs I've noticed so far:

• Sometimes the text in-game gets super large and unreadable: Screenshot of Issue

• When skilling up a player in the Team Editor, if the last skill is a characteristic upgrade, the game throws an error trying to skill the player

Feature Tweak Requests:

• In Team Editor mode allow the editing of player names after skilling up the player (forgot to edit name, and to fire and remake the player takes a long time)

• Allow the use of Team Editor mid-season (as an option in league settings) for use in competitions where you run resurrection but add a skill to the team after say each 3 games played.

In the match camera if you move the camera to the bottom left to much it zooms in really far and clips through the map. Then I couldn't zoom back out but I'm not sure about other people.

Also when you are viewing a team (on the page where there is a picture of the team) the picture seems to loop above and below the central picture meaning you get a sizeable bar of grass on the top of your screen and clouds on the bottom which (I'm not sure if it was removed on purpose or not) blocks the delete team button. It did this same graphical glitch in the team creation screen where you have to give your team a name and then a description, team coloirs, logo etc.

I'm not sure if they're not supposed to be in yet so if they're not then great this isn't a problem but not all of the teams are available, I only have access to underworld, kislev, Amazon and halflings.

Can I log into the beta with my blood bowl 2 Standard edition account? If I couldn't then this doesn't matter but if I should then it's blocking me from that.

Other than those half-problems the expansion is looking very sexy so far

@gray007nl You can delete a team from the "Team & League Management" view.

Interesting bug, chain pushing a piece into a rooted tree (chosing not to stand firm) resulted in the piece being pushed anyway "inside" the tree!
So that piece and the tree itself shared the same square! :astonished:

last edited by Jeliel

In the settings you can pick exactly one animation to enable, or all of them or none of them. really? Replace the drop down list with a series of checkboxes so you can enable whatever combination of animations you want. I like them all except for the one that zooms in when a player is just moving, I would like to disable only that one and keep all the others.

Piling on does not activate if the 1st result is a stun.

Trolls only pass their Really Stupid check on a 4+, even with assists from teammates. Normally assists give a +2 bonus to the roll making the Really Stupid check succeed on a 2+ when teammates are near the Troll.

I cant get down a level

Warpstone troll seems to have no claw graphic.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.