Kislev's receivers - Whish for BBLE patch

Hi,

I think the team is very nicely designed but the catcher don't seem AT ALL Strenght 2.

How cool would it be to make them girls ? It would be very cool and if they are a bit smaller than amazons, they would fit perfectly I think.

And give everyone longer legs!

+1 to both. Hey, Cyanide, you owe us for sex changing Wardancers into males. Do it right at least here. And also muh diversity DUH!

@Mori-Mori said in Kislev's receivers - Whish for BBLE patch:

you owe us for sex changing

:-) I was not asking for sexy receivers but why not.

I thought more something like children models so that the +Agility and the -Strength would seem more obvious.

Children models is already too far, I guess, it's more like ST1 or ST0, in world of BB. ST2 is strength of an elf and human catchers, for example. So it's sort of "nimble, slender and agile grown-up middle-sized humanoid"

last edited by Mori-Mori

+1 to both. Hey, Cyanide, you owe us for sex changing Wardancers into males. Do it right at least here. And also muh diversity DUH!

Agree with OP and agree with your suggestion Mori-Mori!

Children models is already too far, I guess, it's more like ST1 or ST0, in world of BB. ST2 is strength of an elf and human catchers, for example. So it's sort of "nimble, slender and agile grown-up middle-sized humanoid"

I see your point but i don't think so. For example the only St1 are snots gnoblar : u can hardly see them.

To me ST 2 should be around gobs size, and i would not mind wood elf and human catcher a bit smaller than they are : it has lead me to mistakes several times, bribging uneeded assists against woodies because they look the same to me than the linemens.

Black orcs are a bit bigger than orcs, CW than beastman, vampires than thrall.

Same logic would be great IMO for ST 2 : the game helps you to see the ST differences.

@ungern

Though Warhammer's universe is grim and bloody, I just can't imagine children, not to say little girls on a pitch. Like I can't just imagine, say, 12 years girl playing in american football vs a grown up males who weight 3 times more than her in our own universe. She probably won't do any difference at all and would be tramped into the pitch in a matter of minutes, her agility won't help her there. You still must have a certain level of physique to be significant in such kind of sport. So she would be like snotling without skills in BB :)

Yet, there is significant differences in muscle strength between genders, especially in pseudo-medieval fantasy setting like Warhammer. Exceptions are possible, of course, like extremely weak, but agile men (like said catchers), and extremely strong and clumsy women. Or moderately strong and agile (like Zons). Yet, on average, normal woman is about as strong as a weak man. So I think it justifies ST2 on those catchers if they are represented by women-acrobat. Now I'll be probably teared apart to tiny shreds by every feminist on those boards for saying all this ))

last edited by Mori-Mori

@ungern

I just can't imagine children, not to say little girls on a pitch.

Ok, not girls, look at this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXIRT-3vu7k

Would he not be as relevant as as a goblin ? Definitely better as as a gnoblar imo :-)

Now I'll be probably teared apart to tiny shreds by every feminist on those boards for saying all this ))

Not by me, it's just a realistic (men) talk about...fantasy footbal :-).

I doubt this will even come to cyanide's consideration, but my point is to make little ST players obvious. No matter if it's little mens, girls, frogs or whatever.

last edited by ungern

@ungern said in Kislev's receivers - Whish for BBLE patch:

Ok, not girls, look at this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXIRT-3vu7k

Those are some sophisticated acrobatics, that's true, but that doesn't attribute to a physical strength that much. Like, can we say that this boy just somewhat weaker than an average meaty american football player weighting ~80-100kg? I think such player could easily handle 2-3 such boys when it comes to raw force :) Assuming he can fight, especially, like he is a trained boxer or just experienced street brawler.

@ungern said in Kislev's receivers - Whish for BBLE patch:

I doubt this will even come to cyanide's consideration, but my point is to make little ST players obvious. No matter if it's little mens, girls, frogs or whatever.

That would be nice, of course, I just can't agree ST2 is that little ST. That's a faulty approach, of course, but in raw numbers it's just like "33% less stronger". That doesn't make difference between a child and a grown human, child is much, much weaker than an adult. We can say that ST also accounts for combat abilities, like elves are weaker, but they know elf-fu or something, so they anyway come with ST3 :) So a child could be a martial artist, for example. But, again, I don't think that even a trained child boxer can do anything at all to trained adult boxer, except from soaking hits. So it's more like ST1, at best. I agree that it would be nice to make ST2 guys more slender and slim, and moving more graciously. But that's visuals, and should be at the end of the list of what needs to be fixed atm.

last edited by Mori-Mori

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.