Please FTLOG remove the fire delay on the M82 & M99!

Seriously, these two weapons aren't even fired via an open bolt, they're both closed bolt designs! So for the love of god don't give them a gamey fire delay mechanic..

Was bad enough you gave the MG3 a 0.2 sec delay eventhough it actually IS an open bolt operated weapon, as the real delay is maybe 0.01 sec and not a whopping 0.1-0.2 sec delay. But that you're now giving it to weapons that are CLOSED BOLT operated is just ridiculous.

Fix ASAP please!

@Wolfram Do they still have a delay? NWI said they removed it but I've been wondering if there's still a small delay somewhere.

Hey @Wolfram

Thanks for pointing this out. Do you happen to have a video that showcases this issue, please?

@MarksmanMax said in Please FTLOG remove the fire delay on the M82 & M99!:

@Wolfram Do they still have a delay? NWI said they removed it but I've been wondering if there's still a small delay somewhere.

@chaton said in Please FTLOG remove the fire delay on the M82 & M99!:

Hey @Wolfram

Thanks for pointing this out. Do you happen to have a video that showcases this issue, please?

Hi guys, just noticed today that the delay has been removed.

I hope you will give the LMGs a similar treatment eventhough they are open bolt operated, because the delay really is unnoticable in real life.

Thanks to the developers for listening! 👍

last edited by Wolfram