Forum's notifications issue.

It's been a few days since the forum is not showing me the notifications number on the bell icon.

FocusForum.jpg

FocusForum2.JPG

I open the page and there are no notifications, but if I click the bell icon, I see there are new unread notifications.

@deathcoreboy1

Hello, are you still having issues with this problem? If you are, I would be more then happy to assist you.

@RiskyWisky Hi Risky! Thanks a lot for your willing to help. I'm still having the issue. For example, today I had like 4 notifications, but it only showed me a "1" icon as if I only had one new notification. Dunno, it's pretty weird behavior. Let me know if you need me to do any test or if you need info.

@deathcoreboy1 said in Forum's notifications issue.:

@RiskyWisky Hi Risky! Thanks a lot for your willing to help. I'm still having the issue. For example, today I had like 4 notifications, but it only showed me a "1" icon as if I only had one new notification. Dunno, it's pretty weird behavior. Let me know if you need me to do any test or if you need info.

I'll have to ask some questions to get a better understanding.

1. What browser are you on?

2. Have you cleared your browser history using CCleaner?

3. Have you tried using Firefox or Edge just to test if it will fix the problem?

This issue can be due to your browsers image cache not updating as it should.

last edited by RiskyWisky

@RiskyWisky I'm on Chrome at work but I use Firefox at home. I just cleared the cache and will try these couple of things you suggested. Thanks a lot. I'll be back with feedback.