I figured I would make a few suggestions on some weapons that would be good to add to the game in the future.
These are purely just suggestions but hopefully the community and the dev's might be interested in.

IMI Galil ( a.k.a. Galil AR) is an Automatic Rifle designed by Yisrael Galil and Yaacov Lior in the 60's based on captured and modified Kalashnikov rifles. The Galil was adopted by the IDF in 1972 and still is still in service today and is consider as reliable as Kalashnikov rifles The Galil Bipod also features a wire cutter built into the Bipod and the Bipod retainer was built not only to retain the bipod but was also designed to work as bottle opener.
Weapon availability: Security and Insurgents
Class availability: Commander, Observer, Rifleman, Demolitions.

FAMAS (a.k.a Fusil d'Assaut de la Manufacture d'Armes de Saint-Étienne / Assault Rifle from the Saint-Étienne Weapon Factory) Is a bullpup-styled assault rifle designed and manufactured by MAS in France and is the standard service weapon of the French Armed Forces since 1979 but is being replaced by the Heckler & Koch HK416 as the standard: service weapon and features three different Selective fire modes semi-automatic, three round bust and fully-automatic.
Weapons availability: Security
Class availability: Advisor.

Steyr AUG (a.k.a Armee-Universal-Gewehr—"universal army rifle") is a bullpup styled assault rifle designed in the 60's by the now defunct Steyr-Daimler-Puch and manufactured by Steyr Arms. It is the Standard service rifle for not only the Austrian Armed Forces but the Australian Defence Force.
Weapon availability: Security
Class availability: Advisor

C14 Timberwolf is a Canadian bolt-action sniper rifle built by PGW Defence Technologies Inc. and is used by the Canadian Armed Forces, Special Air Service (SAS) and Saudi Arabian Army.
The suppressor even features a Maple Leaf on the end of the suppressor.

Weapon availability: Security
Class availability: Marksman

Lee–Enfield is a bolt-action, magazine-fed, repeating rifle with a service history dating as far back to 1895 and witht the SMLE variant still manufactured and in service to this day, The Lee–Enfield is still consider one of the best and most reliable rifles to date. Its famous for its versatility and fast cycle rate Trained soldiers have been known to be able to get a fire rate of 20–30 rounds per minute These rifles can still be found all over the world and have been found, captured and used by Insurgency forces in the middle east and would make a great addition alongside the Mosin–Nagant already found in game.

Weapon availability: Security and Insurgency
Class Availability: Commander (I), Observer (I), Rifleman (I), Demolitions (I), Marksman (S & I)

What do you think of this list? Apologies for being bias to the Security Forces it's who I end up playing as 95% of the time because I love to wearing CATPAT and using loadout's based on CDN Forces kit.

If you have any feedback and suggestions feel free to let me know!

Cheers! 🙂