INVISIBLE FIRE STILL BREAKING THE GAME

Either fix it now, or remove incendiaries from the game.

last edited by Grave

@Grave I'd only use incend to blow up stockpiles anyway, since

• bots ignore fires like these simply wouldn't be there. I wonder if this will be fixed in the next version.
  • why would I obstruct my view with fire, when they can look through it like it wouldn't be there?
  • why use smoke when they can see right through it as if it just wasn't there? I wonder ... (oh, wait...)
last edited by kanneltaja72

@kanneltaja72 said in INVISIBLE FIRE STILL BREAKING THE GAME:

@Grave I'd only use incend to blow up stockpiles anyway, since

• bots ignore fires like these simply wouldn't be there. I wonder if this will be fixed in the next version.
  • why would I obstruct my view with fire, when they can look through it like it wouldn't be there?
  • why use smoke when they can see right through it as if it just wasn't there? I wonder ... (oh, wait...)

I am having problems with my team mates or enemies using them and then I walk into invisible fire and die.

Hey @Grave,

This issue has been passed on to the team, and they will continue to work on it.

Please do not bump the threads. We read every thread, and pass the information on to the team. If you don't have a reply right away, please wait for a bit. Thanks.

ok but since this is breaking the game if it is not going to be fixed right away then the broken incendiaries need to be removed now