TDM Mode gone in 1.3((((

I do not know for the rest, for me this is a terrible decision.

Gorgeous fast mode to relax after a hard day's work, very dynamic and brutal.

Replace it with 2 arcade modes. Very strange and unlogic decision for me remove Tdm, comeback it with new maps.

Who support me- write in this topic

last edited by kiberman545

Absolutely. I am surprised TDM is off the menu. My best guess is they are doing this as market research and perhaps to adapt to the low player count. Nonetheless, TDM is fun, is good, and should be permanently available.

Please bring TDM back. With the low player numbers it is the only mode you can jump into action not having to wait to respawn just for the game to end. And it is the only one that actually gives you so much xp considering the time you have to spend in the server.

I miss TDM too. Bring it back please!

bring it back bring it back
Don't take it away from me, because you don't know
What it means to me

TDM had more players than some of the other modes... Another game starting to disappoint with stupid changes.. Bring it back or lose players for this game....

probably because some of the bigger people in the community when it first came out said it was shit and now nwi thinks thats true

For me TDM was the most fun thing in the game, i have been looking two days for community tdm servers but there is nothing, and all other modes community servers i find have 100+ ping, so even if i would find TDM server, i bet it would be unplayable. Matchmaked TDM got me like 40-70 ping servers which is acceptable.

Please revert TDM back into the matchmaking 😞 I was waiting so bad to test out new weapons in TDM...

Whole community is begging you. Thread on steam have 200+ posts already.

Don't kill the game for many of us.

last edited by Strakh

@Strakh said in TDM Mode gone in 1.3((((:

For me TDM was the most fun thing in the game, i have been looking two days for community tdm servers but there is nothing, and all other modes community servers i find have 100+ ping, so even if i would find TDM server, i bet it would be unplayable. Matchmaked TDM got me like 40-70 ping servers which is acceptable.

Same thing, custom servers are useless.

I miss TDM so much. Plz, get it back !

There is still no TDM on any community servers for me (EU/US East).

TDM was an excellent training arena, especially for new players to ease them into the game. It was a sort of shooting range with live targets. I thought it bridged the gap really well between offline practice and online play.

The atmosphere was much more relaxed than other game modes, partly due to fewer pressures on each individual to perform well. You could mess with all the weapons and attachments and try risky new combat tactics and shenanigans that you wouldn't necessarily want to try out in other arenas.

A happy side-effect of the awesome instant respawn was that I knew I wasn't being spectated, which I personally fucking hate.

I honestly thought NWI had saved the game from the jaws of death when they introduced TDM mode 😞 .

Please bring it back to official servers...

last edited by Congas

Yes PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bring TDM back to the game, PLEASSSSEEEE !!! Best mode ever, no stupid waiting for reinforcement waves , TDM is the best way to fully enjoy the gunfight . TDM TDM TDM TDM ..... !!!!

It's gone in 1.4 too, by the looks of it.

With all this talk of "playlists", I was half expecting "frenzy" to be replaced by TDM for at least a short time, but no...

When can we expect to see TDM back?

Im too wishing TDM back.