Frenzy is actually a really fun mode.

The problem is it is not beatable and it needs balancing.

The problem is the massive molotov spam. It's even worse than before and now you're practically swimming in the things. I've literally lost every single match to laser guided spammed molotovs.

It's one of those things that sounded really good on paper and turned out to be terrible in practice.

@cool_lad said in Frenzy is actually a really fun mode.:

It's one of those things that sounded really good on paper and turned out to be terrible in practice.

I disagree. In my head, it sounded terrible on paper, to begin with. And what do ya know, it was terrible in practice. I wasn't surprised by this at all.

Laser-Guided-Molotov-Systems are already annoying to deal with in other Coop modes. Now we gotta put up with this bullshit in an April Fools prank. Sweet.

last edited by MarksmanMax

Meh, just balance it and it will be fun. I would still have preferred a real mode though, instead of the developers wasting time on this, which I have said before.

last edited by Grave

@Grave said in Frenzy is actually a really fun mode.:

Meh, just balance it and it will be fun. I would still have preferred a real mode though, instead of the developers wasting time on this, which I have said before.

The mode's fun, though. The massive AI issues are easily overlooked here since the AI doesn't have any guns.

That was, of course, until every bot got several Molotov Cocktails.

Oh I just beat a frenzy game so apparently it is beatable.