New sights are meh, game is stale af.

So instead of being innovative and adding sights with new reticles, you've given us two more red dots, one which is worse in every way and one which is better for cqb scenarios, i havent even bothered with the new rifles since they too expensive and are just M4 clones which look ugly.

wow just wow, it's a shame updates are bringing subpar content which mods could of freely provided had you bothered with an SDK.

I know no one cares about personal opinions but im done with sandstorm, its stale as fuck, it's took you this long to add ministry which is a joke, and as there is still no sdk im done waiting for it. I'll go back to the superior game which is insurgency since it has a larger playerbase and player made content in the form of workshop mods.

last edited by Depleted

literally every gun in the 2014 game also felt the same. when you use mods it feels different. i don't think nwi is just going to add in a bipod knife. yea this game is stale for now but this is still nwi developing it. they probably can turn it around over time( at least they aren't some who have to deal with ww3). you also have to realize that making maps on ue4 is hard for them now. they have never used it and have always just used the hammer editor. adding mod support is even harder. you can't just open it up(thats simple) because some idiot would just change the files to have a virus and when people download the mod, it just adds a virus to their pc. i know none of this matters since your just going to throw shit at me and the amount of times you directly use nigger towards me may not even be countable

@Depleted said in New sights are meh, game is stale af.:

I know no one cares about personal opinions but im done with sandstorm, its stale as fuck

In the last month they've added two new maps, two new game modes, four new guns, and two new sights.

Stale? Sure .... bye.

@MAA_Bunny said in New sights are meh, game is stale af.:

In the last month they've added two new maps, two new game modes, four new guns, and two new sights.

They've also done virtually nothing to actually fix the game.

last edited by MarksmanMax

@Depleted said in New sights are meh, game is stale af.:

i havent even bothered with the new rifles since they too expensive and are just M4 clones which look ugly.

I wouldn't say they look ugly, because I don't think they do. I will say, though, that both the new M4 clones are actually better than the M4, and the VHS-2 is downright overpowered.

Max, I dont know why you think the VHS is op. Personally I think the new guns are kinda shit or at least on par with other guns in their class and I've already gone back to my fal/l85 combo. Maybe because they're new and everyone is using them so it seems like it's all you die to? IDK I just dont think they're that great and worth making a stink about. But if it really bothers you please dont ask for nerfs. Ask for buffs. We dont need this game getting any softer.

last edited by HeyZeus

@HeyZeus said in New sights are meh, game is stale af.:

Max, I dont know why you think the VHS is op.

I've posted about this a million times, but I'll just reiterate:

1. The VHS has insanely low recoil. The vertical recoil is the lowest of all the assault rifles and the same as the MP7 (/w a Foregrip). The horizontal recoil is a bit higher than other 5.56 weapons at 9, but you'll never notice that anyway because of how insignificant that is.

2. The VHS has the highest firerate of all the assault rifles at 857 RPM, beating the M4A1, which had the highest firerate before with 741 RPM. The MP7 has 900 RPM, just as a comparison.

3. The VHS-2 has the same shots-to-kill as every other assault rifle in CQB (guaranteed two-shot kill to the chest, with or without armor). However, this also makes it the deadliest AR by far with the near-MP7 firerate and virtually no recoil.

4. The VHS-2 is available to Security Rifleman, so every player on the Security faction can grab it.

5. The VHS-2 costs the same as an M4A1 despite being a direct upgrade in near-every regard except for velocity (which makes no difference in STK in CQB).

Personally I think the new guns are kinda shit or at least on par with other guns in their class...

Incorrect for the reasons listed above.

...I've already gone back to my fal/l85 combo.

Well, it's better than the L85 by a landslide. 857 RPM is a tad better than 652 RPM. Battle rifles are probably still the meta, but it's annoying how powerful the VHS-2 is considering how easy it is to control (hence me calling it a n00b gun).

Maybe because they're new and everyone is using them so it seems like it's all you die to?

I haven't been playing PvP and I'm not going to unless they actually fix the gunplay and/or add Ambush.

IDK I just dont think they're that great and worth making a stink about.

You're probably the first person I've heard say this.

But if it really bothers you please dont ask for nerfs. Ask for buffs. We dont need this game getting any softer.

Buffs to what? Other guns? I've been asking for that for half a year now. Sadly, NWI doesn't care.

last edited by MarksmanMax