Competitive Dead?

Do u not have any plans for competitive? This mode is pretty much all I play and the last load of patches have done nothing to improve this. Are there any plans to do anything because if not I'll move on along with many other players that want to play a squad based competitive game.

This game is too broken for competitive.

@Grave said in Competitive Dead?:

This game is too broken for competitive.

But guess what? NWI balanced this game around Competitive and proceeded to screw up Competitive in other ways.

So, they've managed to kill two playerbases with one grenade by telling both Casual and Competitive players to go fuck themselves.

last edited by MarksmanMax

If comp stands any chance in hell at being active. A few things need to happen.

1. Better team balancing.
    -When i do manage to get into a comp game, it's either an ez stomp or a Team.

2. Seamlessly bring in new players if someone leaves.

• Stop punishing players for crashing/freezing out of the glitchy ass game or having a real life to attend to and start bringing in new players into the match instead.
  1. FIREFIGHT SPECIFIC, !!BETA TESTED!! MAPS
    -All of the maps are one sided and full of spawn exploits. The recent attempts to fix map balancing clearly show nothing was beta tested. On almost every map you can kill the entire enemy spawn with a single grenade.

-B needs to be an actual fight on every map...On hideout east for example insurgents don't stand a chance of getting B. its just not worth the risk. Every map is like this in some way.

1. More players
  • we lost alot of players due to bugs, performance issues and bad map balancing.

-it would be unfortunate If the game is still unbalanced and buggy and lacks satisfying unlocks when it is released to console.

last edited by Turyl

I.S. was never a comp game in the first place. Nor was it a zombie killing Halloween game. But that's what NWI decided to do with this one. Sad, as this is one of the many reasons only 2K players play this Worldwide

@LetsGoChamp said in Competitive Dead?:

I.S. was never a comp game in the first place. Nor was it a zombie killing Halloween game. But that's what NWI decided to do with this one. Sad, as this is one of the many reasons only 2K players play this Worldwide

Sad but true. At its core, Insurgency wasn't a balanced game at all; it was just a very fun and lethal one. Competitive really just wasn't designed to work with Insurgency.

Attempting to balance the gunplay and damage model for Competitive purposes in Sandstorm has only fucked over the gameplay experience for everyone.

last edited by MarksmanMax