PS4 pushing brazier bug

Hi!

I am experiencing a glitch on the PS4 version where I cannot push the third brazier to guide the rats into the pits. The one where you lit it, then light a stick to get over to the ladder, then need to push the brazier from above. It is lit (needed it to be beforehand) but it still shows a red circle and says you must light the brazier. I cannot continue, and even on reset of game or restart from checkpoint I cannot proceed. Thanks for nay help you can provide.

Hello @DistantEW
Do you happen to have some footage showing the phenomenon? In which chapters is it affecting you?

last edited by Raibi

I don't have footage. It's in Chapter 7 when you are pushing the rats into the pit using the mechanical braziers and wooden push braziers. I cannot push the third brazier to guide the rats into the pits. The one where you lit it, then light a stick to get over to the ladder, then need to push the brazier from above. It is lit (needed it to be beforehand) but it still shows a red circle and says you must light the brazier. I cannot continue, and even on reset of game or restart from checkpoint I cannot proceed. Thanks for any help you can provide.

last edited by DistantEW

Hello @DistantEW
Thank you for giving us more details. This chapter is quite a complicated puzzle.
The fact that you can't climb down or continue is a sign that the puzzle isn't set right yet. If it's the third brazier, you don't have to climb.