What's with the HUGE XP nerf in 1.3??

So before this patch (1.3), you got A LOT of XP and actually, there was a glitch which made it so that you received MORE XP than what was actually shown to you at the end of the match (nearly twice as much) and the only way to see how much XP you actually got was by looking at your profile after each match. It was a nice glitch, I'll admit, but it seems to be gone in patch 1.3. Now you don't get more XP than what was shown at the end of every match. ON TOP OF THAT... now you just get LESS XP than what was shown at the end of the matches previous to patch 1.3! What the hell, guys? Why the huge nerf to XP? ESPECIALLY IN THE NEW "FRENZY" MODE! Christ, that mode is hard as hell, but you get a very small amount of XP for actually WINNING a "FRENZY" match at all, and a god damned sliver of XP if God forbid you fail a "Frenzy" match... WHY? It's so much harder than even "HARDCORE MODE" but you get WAY less XP for either winner or losing in "Frenzy". If you want to encourage people to actually continue on playing your new game-mode then why give practically NOTHING in the way of advancement in rank? And WHY the huge nerf in XP for just regular "CO-OP" and "HARDCORE CO-OP" matches? Bring XP gains back to the state they were in 1.2 PLEASE! I'm sick of crawling along at a snail's pace. AND for the new "FRENZY" mode, give more XP for that at the very least. It's ridiculously hard. 4 out of 5 "Frenzy" matches I lose and I get almost nothing for each match... Why would I continue playing "Frenzy?"

It takes me so long to get credits and it's stupid especially for bags when you have one camo for each vest. I think you should get more than 100 credits per level AT LEAST if the xp is going to be the way it is. I also don't like the random camo you get each level, I mean ffs I haven't used a single one. Also I will play the game regardless if I have the cosmetics I want already, I hear this argument about how players will stop playing after they get what they want and I think it's bull.

Hello both,

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll notify the team right now!

@BigBossNass said in What's with the HUGE XP nerf in 1.3??:

before this patch (1.3), you got A LOT of XP

How come I get only 5760 for 36 minutes play and a match won? Previously I would have gotten at least 9000-10000 points. At the current rate I'm lucky if I reach Lvl 400 this time next year. (I guess I must be grateful, since the EXP is not negative this time, as it happened before, with an earlier version update). Was this intentional or just a mishap? If intentional, what's the reason behind it? Are you rewarding people just as you kill us off with wallhacking/aimbotting AI? Random generated deaths and EXP points?

418d2a81-fe47-4ac5-94e6-e9d7f5389e3d-image.png

Why must you always mess 3 other things up when fixing 1 malfunction?

Some previous examples.
The last 3 pics tells you the following: if you play better, you earn way less EXP points. It would be hard to deny or contradict this argument.

f353452c-4c20-470c-92f3-c949f36c114e-image.png

1529d136-cd2d-414c-a169-6510a68fcb04-image.png

57c69925-7bc4-41f6-9fd4-ba42066b57e1-image.png

At least the messed up logic behind them remained with v1.3, only this time the multiplier seems to have been halved to boot.

On the sidenote: We didn't have invisible soldiers in coop before, now I see one every day, given away only by his weapon dangling in the air. I don't even care creating a forum entry for this travesty anymore.

P.S. Thanks @chaton , I hope this one will be sorted out soon.

last edited by kanneltaja72

@kanneltaja72 said in What's with the HUGE XP nerf in 1.3??:

How come I get only 5760 for 36 minutes play and a match won? Previously I would have gotten at least 9000-10000 points. I'm lucky if I reach Lvl 400 this time next year. (I guess I must be grateful, since the EXP is not negative this time, as it happened before, with an earlier version update). Was this intentional or just a mishap? If intentional, what's the reason behind it?

Frenzy needed more exp, not less. It's the hardest gamemode to beat, even compared to Hardcore Checkpoint.

@kanneltaja72 said in What's with the HUGE XP nerf in 1.3??:

Why must you always mess 3 other things up when fixing 1 malfunction? We didn't have invisible soldiers in coop before, now I see one every day, given away only by his weapon dangling in the air. I don't even care creating a forum entry for this travesty anymore.

We also didn't have people's mics randomly not working, or people randomly getting kicked off of servers for EAC violations. This game's only going down the drain.