have you developers played frenzy

have you developers played frenzy, we run out of ammo every time, can't get past a few points, fix this, everyone is starting to leave a possible great zombie map

obv you haven't played

again have you played

@pixis Is there a problem with resupply crates that will spawn on certain objectives that i'm not aware of ? If so, please post a video and explanation how exactly these are broken.

Otherwise you may resupply along the way.

@Arc There are resupply boxes on every objective. Occasionally the box on the last objective bugs out, though.

@pixis said in have you developers played frenzy:

obv you haven't played

hmmmm

Hello @pixis
Keep us uodated on how it goes and if you manage to locate the resupply crates in-game.
If they don't respawn correctly, feel free to send us some footages.

@Arc Man this has been reported several times already. What is going on?
Also, adding to what @MarksmanMax said, i've seen the small ammo boxes on cap vanish after it is successfully capped, and this also affects HC mode.
And did you know that the weapon retraction system gets you killed alot in Frenzy? They run close to you, and your character lowers the gun...

last edited by Feuerholz

@Feuerholz said in have you developers played frenzy:

Also, adding to what @MarksmanMax said, i've seen the small ammo boxes on cap vanish after it is successfully capped, and this also affects HC mode.
And did you know that the weapon retraction system gets you killed alot in Frenzy? They run close to you, and your character lowers the gun...

Yeah, I've noticed this on Outskirts on the first objective.

The weapon retraction system doesn't happen based on proximity. It happens because of melee charging. I made a post here that talks about it.