I am currently sitting on a 24hr ban from the competitive mode for leaving the game 3 times.

The first time I had the common glitch in which I was stuck in the team select screen (with one team greyed out) and could not spawn. The second time I had a hard Unreal Engine crash. The third time I had joined an 8/10 game, waited for a bit and then left only after getting the notification in the chat window that it was now safe to leave.

This approach to controlling early leavers had really affected my enjoyment of the comp gamemode, which was my main draw to the game in the first place. I've never had a ban in a game before, much less for leaving a comp mode early. Is there anyone who can help me out with this?

I'm not ignorant of the fact that there is probably a parade of cheaters on here complaining about bans they've received so there may be some reasonable suspicion about my problem, but over the last 3 days I have not been able to play competitive for the reasons noted above and it is becoming a make or break problem regarding my future of playing this game.

Thanks, Jeff