Do you really think that we can help you to find a solution by just saying you got a blue screen after 5 minutes and nothing more ??
You are really funny !
Buddy, comon use your brain !
We need a lits of :
- complete PC Hardware
- Operating System ( and does it have the latest update ) ?
- all Hardware drivers updated ( especially graphics card drivers ) ?
- is your CPU and/or GPU overclocked ? --> if yes tell us the details of your overclocking especially the voltages of your CPU and GPU !
- did you clean the inside of your PC within the last 4 weeks to ensure nothing is overheating because of dust ?
- what are the temperatures of your CPU and GPU ?
- is Sandstorm the only game / software that causes a bluescreen ?
- what software is running in backround ?
- how many Frames per second do you normally have in Sandstorm and other comparable FPS games.
- Which resolution do you have on your monitor ? ( running in fullscreen mode or windowed mode ? )
The more information you provide the better the problem can be found and eliminated.