I'm dying

I'm dying for news. Console is dead.

@Jayson Funny thing is that I keep checking the forums every day. Not only hoping for news but checking if anybody has something interesting to say. The forums are too quiet. It's been said to us that there will not be news soon so, we better take the chill pill this time around hahha πŸ˜ƒ

last edited by deathcoreboy1

I don't know about XBOX, but on PS4 online is still quite populated. So no the games not dead. No new contact does not equal a game being dead, if that was case every single game in the PS2 and before would of been dead upon arrival as there was no way to get new constant at all back then, wasn't even any patches, online play, nothing back then, just the games how you brought them, that was all.

People misuse the term a game being dead all the time. People always say GTAV just because there hasn't been a update in like around 6 months or so. But when you take a look at it there are still all kinds of people still playing the game, buying shark cards, and even the game itself still sells.

As long as a fanbase remains and the game is actively supported (which could be as little as the publisher caring enough to keep online servers running (which fyi do cost them money) and maybe do additional patches), then the game isn't dead.

@deathcoreboy1 for real I check em every night too waiting for them to release some news and suchπŸ˜‚

@justinlynch3 Xbox is still populated but it's just a bunch of people that don't know what they are doing.

@deathcoreboy1 same I check the forums every day and I don’t know why but I believe that everyone has stopped messing with the forums πŸ˜•

...and no news or chat on forum is why exactly?
Because everybody is just checking if somebody else wrote something πŸ™‚

@Sodoma said in I'm dying:

Pretty much this.

@Sodoma said in I'm dying:

Yep, this has been me for months.

Still lots to do in the game though, like play it, but sorry to hear about the dying.

While I'm excited for MR2 I must say I'm doing very well as far as enjoying current games and having a good time with them. Sorry to see others not taking the wait for MR2 that well. It probably helps that I'm on a PC and have access to all the mods that add so much re-playability to MR, and I'm able to tweak their specs to my liking.

Plus if you're on a PC there are other similar games available, like Spintires (the new beta) and what I just discovered yesterday, Derail Valley which is a lot like MR, maybe even closer to MR2 from what we've seen with the job system, but it's on rails and you haul various types of cargo with realistic physics. I'm loving it. So I'm just passing this info along in case it helps some of you pleasantly kill time while waiting for MR2.

We might get some news soon tho cuz the MR2 playtest is soon. I got this email: Hello,

We are contacting you because you have indicated that you are interested in testing games in the Focus Home Interactive catalog.
Now, we are launching the very first playtest session for MudRunner 2 and we invite you to participate

This is a half day session during which you will have the opportunity to discover the game and give us your opinion.

Monday 29th June: from 14h15 to 18h

A game from our catalog will be available at the end of the session.

If you are interested and available to participate, please reply to this email.

This email is not worth confirmation of registration. Since there are many requests but few places, we will select among the volunteers those who have a profile corresponding most with what we are looking for to test the game.
So, if you do not receive an answer from us by Friday, July 26, it means that we have selected other player profiles.

Have a nice day 😊

If you no longer wish to receive these messages, please notify us and you will be deleted from our database.

@Jayson Don't get your hopes up. We thought we'd hear from Focus after the April event too, but it took weeks to get even a word out of Focus after that, and it was probably a much bigger event. It sounds like they're just doing some very limited player testing, something that probably won't even be revealed to game journalists, let alone the wider public.