To all devs reading this: ********

we need motd but they dont add it for some reason xD

I recommend switching to decaf.

Maybe the game is too arcadey for what you expect?

It's not Squad nor CS:GO it's kind of a middle ground, so inevitably you'll get players from both sides. Exposure is good (free weekend), the ones not really interested will just go back to whatever they prefer.

I hope the dev will keep this approach, not many games do this, there's a reason why I prefer ISS over the other, more polarized games.

Have fun anyway

every game has retarded players, this is not the developers fault

Hey @el_cozon,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We really appreciate it. However, it's not appropriate and not allowed to have any insults/trollings in this forum.

The team is committed to providing more content in the future, including PvP Frontline that has a similar approach to Push. I invite you to check out our Roadmap which showcases some future content planned for this year.
https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/39983/community-update-4-free-pc-content-roadmap-2019

Last but not least, we really appreciate community's feedback, so feel free to share any suggestions or ideas with us here.

I dont think the devs are at fault because there are new players.

@el_cozon said in To all devs reading this: ********:

CSGO like gamemode that nobody wants to play

Just 500k players each day.

Competitive can be amazing if polished and is an interesting long term investment -> If a large playerbase is the goal (and of course it is).

Push is also cool, and having free weekends is a brilliant marketing strategy as it gives new players a "get out of jail" card if not satisfied.

To solve OPs issue here is easy if NWI wants to make sure our dedicated friend here avoids the noobs: Create servers with minimum hours played / level requirements as done already in for example rainbow 6.

last edited by Pacalis