So I was playing the Le beta yesterday and found a few bugs or things you should polish fix before launch:

1. Issue with text displaying enlarged and each letter clipping other letters. Examples of this include team discriptions, player names, skill descriptions. Any pre match screens with smaller type size (12pt maybe) can be effected. Issue is inconsistent or was made inconsistent by my changing the in game screen resolution but the issue is always present. 1 screen res the skills descriptions have the issue, another screen res the player names have the issue. Sometimes changing the screen res almost eliminates the issue other times apply the same screen res produces multiple instances.
    I am using a retina screen mac, but issue might be for all HDPI monitors..... or it could be completely unrelated.

2. "Play in a league" feature has lost the team delete button. I found it in team and league management feature but removing it from "play in a league" will be viewed as an irritating loss of a QoL feature.

3. Not a bug but I did want to ask is there a plan to provide different Underworld player models/faces for launch or will there just be the one model for each position and that's why you have them all wearing face masks, unlike every other team that has the player with their helmet off on the team roster screens?