Bot goes godmode on me... WTF??? Critical Bug???

Here is the video for bullsh*t godmode S.O.B. bot
Aaannnd the game crashes two minutes after the incident, so I am unable to grab the replay from history. Wonderful. This was also on an official server from matchmaking.

last edited by imonmyway

Doesn't surprise me none...for all of the CM telling us they'll pass along shit to the developers they still want to dawdle on anything substantial if it entails anything more than tweaking weapon stats. Bots still bypass rules and logic (shooting through non-pen objects like giant boulders), spawn in invisible, shoot through their backs because their models are too slow to animate with their 0second turns, see through smoke (so imagine what they'll so on Night maps with no NVG...), Techie Sniper on MG (players have recoil but bots, that aim in a straight line, do not...real fucking smart balance, that) etc et al...

Experienced this personally and tangentially more than 5 times. Agreed that this is a bunch of crap.

@imonmyway said in Bot goes godmode on me... WTF??? Critical Bug???:

Here is the video for bullsh*t godmode S.O.B. bot
Aaannnd the game crashes two minutes after the incident, so I am unable to grab the replay from history. Wonderful. This was also on an official server from matchmaking.

Goddamn, I've seen a lot of AI problems, but this is pretty bad. My guess is that its a hitreg bug (I've got several clips of a bolt-action not killing someone with a chest shot now), but that's some Beta1-level shitty hit registration.

Hello all,

The team is still working hard on AI improvements. Please keep giving us any feedback you may have, so the team can look into it!