The CEO talks mostly about player agency, making choices, and customizing your character.
There's a new shot of the skill tree. More armor and weapons.
She also mentioned learning the disgraceful secrets of all the governors, which really appealed to me. I love some good skulduggery when you can't appeal to someone's better nature.
- Vasco finally confirm for companion
- Yesora actually name in Greedfall is Aphra
- Relationship toward companion separately from faction and relationship can be different between character and their faction.
- We also have relationship status with Merchant, maybe we can even betray our cousin!!!
- Various new scene, weapon/armor.
- Narrative is very interesting.
So much stuff in this video! Really enjoying this series. And sparring with Kurt! Awesome. Nice to hear some more voices in this one. And seeing all the companions names and the relationship status with everyone and the factions! I wonder how many parts there will be? I hope at least four.
I went through the trailer more closely than before.
I've never seen facial hair described as pilosity before. Female protagonists do no have pilosity
Vasco does not have a magic bar in combat. Being a sailor, I'm guessing he uses a combination of pistols and 1-hand weapons
In the screen that gives an overview of De Sardet's stats and relationships it also shows what weapons he is carrying: a pistol and a Theologian's Ring. I guess magic-based weapons come in the form of enchanted objects rather than staves or wands
in the scene where the painter is painting De Sardet's portrait there's a skeleton holding a scale over the globe. Symbolism?