Yo. Why the fuck did this game get fully released?

Like, I understand it was most likely a need of funds for the game, but you did more bad than good releasing the game in the state is was in; and looking at it now... the game has nothing short of a beta feel to it.

Come on...

Why do you ask such ridiculous questions ?

@GSG_9_LIGHTNING I don't. I ask the ones that need to be asked.

Dude, almost every day i enter the forum to look what are people discussing, and almost every f@cking time i see a thread by you or you "pall" Marksman in which you whine that everything is bad, that developers do nothing, that you deserve more than you have, and other bullsh@t in the spirit "omg i can't take it anymore".
Well here`s what. SHUT THE FUCK UP if you can't say something smart and helpful. This forum isn't dedicated to the satisfaction of your ambitions. It was told dozens of time, people are working, progress is being made. No matter the problems this game has, i and many other players are enjoying it and threads like this will not make miracles. Your baby cry wont double the developers number or make them work 24/24 to add what you want.
So please, grow up and return here when you realize what output your brain is giving to this world.

Peace.

@Demonhart aw, you're so cute. What rank are you?

youre still absolutely baffling

This game isn't fully released. It's basically still in Beta.

@Demonhart said in Yo. Why the fuck did this game get fully released?:

...you "pall" Marksman in which you whine that everything is bad, that developers do nothing, that you deserve more than you have, and other bullsh@t in the spirit "omg i can't take it anymore".

This... isn't correct. There's a lot to be upset about in this game, especially with the AI as broken as it is.

@Demonhart said in Yo. Why the fuck did this game get fully released?:

Well here`s what. SHUT THE FUCK UP if you can't say something smart and helpful.

I happen to have the top two most upvoted posts on this side of the Forum, so...

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/37086/petition-to-remove-damage-reflection

https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/39249/the-current-bot-ai-bugs-suggestions-tactics-updated-to-july-11th-hotfix

Also, you've said some ridiculous stuff in some of your other posts, like this.

Poor-poor banani, couldn`t take it anymore and deleted the game... "again".

This is truly a tragedy.

It`s like :

1)Banani joining and ending match

2)Wars

3)Global warming

4)Terrorism

5)Wold hunger

Do you mail the local administration of the region where you live when you approach a semaphore and it turns red just when you decide to pass or you just move to other town ?

...my god...your life must be sad af.

What in the hell does any of this mean and how was it relevant to the topic of that post?

Also, I don't agree with @CatNipples on every post he makes lmao.

last edited by MarksmanMax

@MarksmanMax said in Yo. Why the fuck did this game get fully released?:

This game isn't fully released. It's basically still in Beta

in a nutshell: you totally nailed it, man. "Brevity is the soul of wit"

Hello all,

I'm closing this thread. Please keep in mind that we do not tolerate personal abuse, excessive swearing, and so on.

It's a free forum where you can share your opinions with other players in a respectful way.