Claims/suggestions

Hello,

I'm here to ask why the arcade mode pvp team deatmatch mode disappeared? The one where you respawned instantly.

The hardcore coop has a bug, when you respawn you will have a sniper with no attachments, not the loadout you choose.

Why is the ministry map so rare in competitive mode? Is one of the best maps and i played once in dozens of competitive matches.

Many Ins2 maps where the best because they where tailored to pvp. Hope we see more of those, looks like its gonna happen=)

(It will be a marketing success for sure, dont fix it if it aint broken)

@Lourenco said in Claims/suggestions:

Hello,

I'm here to ask why the arcade mode pvp team deatmatch mode disappeared? The one where you respawned instantly.

The hardcore coop has a bug, when you respawn you will have a sniper with no attachments, not the loadout you choose.

Why is the ministry map so rare in competitive mode? Is one of the best maps and i played once in dozens of competitive matches.

NWI stated when arcade was released that it would feature a rotation of modes. TDM was first. Then frenzy rotated in and TDM rotated out. More modes will be added and eventually TDM will rotate back in. All arcade modes are available in community servers.

That’s not a bug, you are intended to respawn with a stock bolt action and pistol as punishment for dying. You can pick up weapons from the ground and scavenge ammo. There are also 3 supply crates (1 at initial spawn, 1 at a random objective, and 1 at the last objective) that you can resupply at to get your full loadout. You can also find ammo boxes near each objective that will give you ammo (they’re small gray boxes).

@EyeofHorus

Punishment for dying? That's the stupidiest thing i ever heard.
There are actually only two supply boxes in the map at all times, and they don't work when you capture a point, wich is stupid.

There are three. As EyeofHorus said, 1 at initial spawn, 1 at a random objective, and 1 at the last objective. The first two become inactive after the following objective is completed. Some people like myself are unfortunate enough to have the final crate be invisble and uninteractable while your teammates are playing with unlimited ammo.