Sub factions

"No faction is a monolith, and player decisions affect which sub-faction will be ascendant. When working with Theleme, players can side with the Inquisitors, who take a hardline convert-or-die approach to the natives, or with the Missionaries, who believe that they will eventually win converts to their faith by living peacefully with the locals. Some native clans believe that they can profit from the riches and weapons the settlers brought with them, while others want to drive them back into the sea."

Found this on https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.escapistmagazine.com/v2/amp/2019/08/13/spiders-wants-greedfall-to-fill-bioware-void-ceo-jehanne-rousseau/

So I guess it's our choice if Theleme will be outright evil

I like the Teleme magic faction. What i wish to know is if i can be friendly with teleme and natives at the same time.

@Silaf said in Sub factions:

I like the Teleme magic faction. What i wish to know is if i can be friendly with teleme and natives at the same time.

If you make the right choices I'm sure.

I believe it was said that Petrus is a Missionary. So the "winning converts by living along side the natives" approach has me feeling better about him.

@Eagle-Pursuit Good. I plan on exterminating the Inquisitors.

@Red-Leader said in Sub factions:

@Eagle-Pursuit Good. I plan on exterminating the Inquisitors.

Heretic renounce your faith!

@Silaf Let me send you to your god now!

Interesting tid-bits in that article! I wonder if there are sub-factions in the other groups? I wonder what the player character's background with regard to religion is? Hope we can play as atheist. I suspect that the Bridge Alliance may be good with that.

@tudorhousewife I'd eager every faction has sub factions. The Bridge Alliance I can see having mad scientist dissect the natives types.

last edited by Red Leader

@tudorhousewife The Bridge Alliance I can see having mad scientist dissect the natives types.

Yeah, I am kinda actually worried about that.

@tudorhousewife said in Sub factions:

@tudorhousewife The Bridge Alliance I can see having mad scientist dissect the natives types.

Yeah, I am kinda actually worried about that.

At this point I'm give me a reason to kill you in this game.

"Bucking the games-as-service trend, Spiders has no plans to release DLC to go with GreedFall. Instead Rousseau said they’re already working on concept art and the universe for their next game."

Sad. I would have liked a dlc or Greedfall 2. Maybe if the game is well received Spiders will consider a sequel😣

@Silaf I'm ok with this, self contained games are a relic of the past I wouldn't mind coming back.

@Silaf I'm ok with this, self contained games are a relic of the past I wouldn't mind coming back.

My brain agree with you...