Preview

@Eagle-Pursuit said in Preview:

If the companions are as contentious as these reviews make them appear, it seems like it will be unlikely that you can have a playthrough without losing at least 1 follower for whatever reason.

The perfect playthrough will allow you to keep everyone but it will be hard as hell to do and will require constant saving/reloading and a guide.

@Red-Leader I rather make choices than have all. Choosing all is like not choosing for me.

last edited by Silaf

@Silaf Huh? You have to make a ton of choices to have all. I'm confused.

I think he means that he doesn't want to save scum

last edited by Nm6k

@Nm6k But scum is a point of view.

@Red-Leader If i ask you "what's your favorite color" and you answer "i like them all" in my opinion you diden't answer or choose anything.
My point is that if the game allow you to get a perfect result where all factions are friendly i don't feel like my protagonist had an unique impact on the world. What i wish to see are unique and different playtrough for each one of us. That's choice.
If we all end up with the same pacified island because we worked hard... something is missing.

@Silaf said in Preview:

@Red-Leader If i ask you "what's your favorite color" and you answer "i like them all" in my opinion you diden't answer or choose anything.
My point is that if the game allow you to get a perfect result where all factions are friendly i don't feel like my protagonist had an unique impact on the world. What i wish to see are unique and different playtrough for each one of us. That's choice.
If we all end up with the same pacified island because we worked hard... something is missing.

I get what you are saying but your character is a diplomat so in all honestly that would the ending to strive for. Also there are only a handful of endings so most of us are going to see the same things.

I'm going to strive for a peaceful ending simply because that's what I want. If someone else only wants to side with certain factions or will just attempt to burn the whole place down that fine. It's their game. I'm going to do what I want in my own story.

@Fortune86 said in Preview:

I'm going to strive for a peaceful ending simply because that's what I want. If someone else only wants to side with certain factions or will just attempt to burn the whole place down that fine. It's their game. I'm going to do what I want in my own story.

Well yea, naturally you are going to do what you want...

A preview in french > https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7h7bda

He played a one-hour demo. Basically, he says he's done a mission where you have to save mage and scientists. He says the good news is that he has been able to avoid fights on a number of occassions. Either by dialogues or by infiltration. The infiltration works rather well and is even a bit too permissive (he passed behind people in a group of five people he had liberated without combat). The tactical pause is a good thing. The game is pretty.

The only thing that has bothered him is the organization of spaces. (ex : You can go down a wall but not up so we have to take a winding path to go up.) I do not know if I explain it well ... it's harder to translate.

@Nm6k Thanks so much! That was the best video I've seen so far with A LOT of new stuff. Excellent. I'll have to watch it a couple more times. 🙂

You are welcome. I'm keeping my eyes out for any similar videos should keep posting them here or in a different thread.

last edited by Nm6k

Great video thanks🙂

Hmm so you can't climb walls huh?

This video have some new scene too.