Community Update #1 - SnowRunner

@Jellyfoosh will it come to Steam store any time soon or not at all

@zamal

Yea I know what you mean. I recall the old builds from Spintires when they just moved to the new engine and physics. You could not get multiple mods together so you should have swapped the cars out all the time, it was frustrating... But you know what, I did not mind cause the game was so fresh and good for that time, that i honestly could spend time doing these manipulations with mods. In this case its just getting them from some website, which trust me is much easier than what I have just described above 😂

This is what I am trying to stay, Yes it is much easier with actual workshop but its not the end of the world. Only thing I care about at this stage is the actual game itself.

@Mr-Lolos idk man i think i need some time to relax... this news really fcked my day up i dont even wanna look at trailer second time.

@Jellyfoosh said in Community Update #1 - SnowRunner:

Hi @zamal, yes the game will be exclusive on the Epic Game Store on PC.

Would have paid any amount for this game on steam, was ready to preorder once it was available, i have had lot of security issues with epic and the community support there is bad... Location is also a factor, we are gamers from around the world. There are restrictions on each store front. Steam has given us some stability which in epic we dont have.

@zamal said in Community Update #1 - SnowRunner:

@Mr-Lolos idk man i think i need some time to relax... this news really fcked my day up i dont even wanna look at trailer second time.

Hype and a bummer together. Dont know what and how to react

@Naruto-Kaneki @zamal Yeah, I'm in Argentina and guess what, Prizes on Steam are pretty much razonable for Argentina users. Now, I was browsing the EGS and I found out that a simple game would cost almost half of my monthly pay. ... not to mention that there is no payment method there for local Argentina Banks as far as I know... So I'm probably gonna have to start saving some cash and find the way to send it to my family in spain... or not.

@deathcoreboy1 said in Community Update #1 - SnowRunner:

@Naruto-Kaneki @zamal Yeah, I'm in Argentina and guess what, Prizes on Steam are pretty much razonable for Argentina users. Now, I was browsing the EGS and I found out that a simple game would cost almost half of my monthly pay. ... not to mention that there is no payment method there for local Argentina Banks as far as I know... So I'm probably gonna have to start saving some cash and find the way to send it to my family in spain... or not.

I can completely relate to that.....

@Naruto-Kaneki said in Community Update #1 - SnowRunner:

@Jellyfoosh will it come to Steam store any time soon or not at all

yeah, is this going to be timed exclusive? like 6 months or 1 year? if so then i will wait and buy on steam. @Jellyfoosh @Netheos

also please change this background photo, my eyes are bleeding old mudrunner one was darker and perfect!

last edited by zamal

Please read the comments of the community on youtube... thanks @zamal ...

Youtube Video

Got my 15 Friends in making few of them buy and also gifting them this game just by convincing about the fun, introducing the mechanics, just because , everyone of them was my steam friend and idk them in real life, epic i dont know anyone using it and i cant convince them either. I will pay that 18% extra, find a way to get it on steam.... this might not happen but if that happens would be awesome 🙂 200+ hours of fun time and the community maps.......

last edited by Naruto Kaneki

So this is Oshkosh M1070A1 HET (newer version) im guessing with visual customization and changed front grill, i prefer its original military look tho

997dfe5b-ed18-4117-a708-ef8196f74335-image.png

alt text

oh game looks so good and polished why saber, why did u do this..

last edited by zamal

@zamal said in Community Update #1 - SnowRunner:

So this is Oshkosh M1070 im guessing with visual customization, i prefer its original military look tho

997dfe5b-ed18-4117-a708-ef8196f74335-image.png

alt text

oh game looks so good and polished why saber, why did u do this..

yeah... agreed the simple one looks smooth

last edited by Naruto Kaneki

@zamal Capture.JPG

I'm pretty much lost with this one

Snowrunner.JPG
Well this "Jeep" looks like Gaz 69, which means that soviet vehicles are still there. If you take a closer look, the towing cable steel has no texture on it i think. Correct tme if im wrong.

@Mr-Lolos That's right. The winch cable still has no texture nor had in Spintires or MR. I don't really care that much tho. The green truck looks like a freightliner century

@deathcoreboy1 said in Community Update #1 - SnowRunner:

@Mr-Lolos The winch cable still has no texture nor had in Spintires or MR.

Exactly, i mean it does not take that long to do and adds to immersion. This was dealt with in mods though.

Hey @Naruto-Kaneki, there are no plans for this at the moment.

Capture.JPG

This one kind of looks like a Freighliner SD !?

ammm... I'm a little worried that I can only spot semitrucks. With all the respect, I don't think they fit very well in the game. As a feature, yes, but as the main option. nope-