LE Beta bugs

Hello,

Just some bugs i came across when playing LE Beta

1: Deeproot can't Throw a halfling when he has Throw teammate (The normal tree's can throw them)

2: Cant use pile on when you stun/Ko the opponent

3: Troll doesn;t seems to get the help bonus when rolling really stupid

I could be mistaken, but I dont believe a treeman that is already prone should be able to take root when attempting to stand up.

1. Deeproot can throw team-mates, no problem there - maybe you've already used a Pass that turn?
  2. It's an Enhanced log issue: the roll itself does include the bonus if applicable, but the log always shows 4+

Take Root roll is being made before any action, regardless of being prone or standing.

@Sid-The-Coach said in LE Beta bugs:

1. Deeproot can throw team-mates, no problem there - maybe you've already used a Pass that turn?
  2. It's an Enhanced log issue: the roll itself does include the bonus if applicable, but the log always shows 4+

Take Root roll is being made before any action, regardless of being prone or standing.

1: Well i did try it on more occasions but still nothing even just try'd it before doing anything but still nothing....
think i might as well try now if it works now

Have another small bug:

Helmut the star has chainsaw and 3 times loner as skill. That means he does not have Secret Weapon - and stays on the pitch

0_1502034417445_helmut loner.jpg

That is actually the only bug ive seen in the 15 hours i have reached so far in the Beta.

Posting per request of other guy

Not sure if the comment will be seen by the dev team, as i don't have the time/will to make an account on their forums:
-sometimes it triggers a game pause from your opponent when you save your attack/defense positioning scheme
-gray screens after cutscenes, that are removed only when hitting the escape button

Hope it could help, and if someone has an account on cyanide's forum, would be appreciated if you could copy/paste those minor reports. TY !

@Mori-Mori said in LE Beta bugs:

Posting per request of other guy

Not sure if the comment will be seen by the dev team, as i don't have the time/will to make an account on their forums:
-sometimes it triggers a game pause from your opponent when you save your attack/defense positioning scheme
-gray screens after cutscenes, that are removed only when hitting the escape button

Hope it could help, and if someone has an account on cyanide's forum, would be appreciated if you could copy/paste those minor reports. TY !

For my understanding this is the new forum......
and yeah if had those as well that after some cutscense the game just stays black and you have to escape to remove it

found a other bug when i was messing around with a league vs AI.......that sometimes the ai just skips its turn (and no not because it cant do anything)

Hi,

First of all, sorry for my probably bad english, not my mother tongue.

Grab is still not in the optionnal skills, wich can make issue in some case :

Player A is just near the side line, and Player B with Grab can throw a block without blitzing. Since you can't desactivate Grab, the skill give plenty of empty squares to push back Player A, and not surfing him... Quite boring to have Grab, and in this case give an ersatz of Side Steps to your opponent...

If you could change that, it would be wonderfull!

Focus Team

@La-Burne-Carrée said in LE Beta bugs:

Hi,

First of all, sorry for my probably bad english, not my mother tongue.

Grab is still not in the optionnal skills, wich can make issue in some case :

Player A is just near the side line, and Player B with Grab can throw a block without blitzing. Since you can't desactivate Grab, the skill give plenty of empty squares to push back Player A, and not surfing him... Quite boring to have Grab, and in this case give an ersatz of Side Steps to your opponent...

If you could change that, it would be wonderfull!

Have you actually try this in the beta build? The game should ask you if you want or not use Grab in this situation :)
I guess I should make a post on the way optional skills are all handled.

Hey, i'll retry it as soon as possible!!
Thx for the answer.

New issue now ( :) ) : when playing solo (i didn't see it in multi). Some player use the GFI square during all the movement (you see sometimes 5-6 dices as a gfi on the field). Seems to occur more often on player strating their turn on the floor

Focus Team

Yep it's a known bug, it's only visual and don't have gameplay impact but it's indeed pretty confusing^^

Intercepting a bomb awards SPP, while it shouldn't.

Interceptions (INT): If a player successfully makes an Interception of the ball after making an Interception roll then he earns 2 Star Player points.

The ball (marked with italic) is there for a reason. ;)

last edited by Sid The Coach

I don't know if it's been reported with this version, but chainpushing opponents into Stand Firm and selecting not to use it still is bugged. Now it leads to both players losing connection to the server.

"Schedule" tab of the League menu: when you click on any match to see its details, it always shows the information on the top match on each page (no matter which one you have selected).

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.