No unselectable vehicles this time please.

One of the most annoying things about Mudrunner was there where a handful of vehicles you could find around maps, but you could not select them in the menu's. I don't know about anybody else, but I really hated that. All vehicles a player can drive should be selectable from the game menu in my opinion.

I agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ. I wanted to pick the car mainly

Yes, once they're unlocked.

@justinlynch3 said in No unselectable vehicles this time please.:

One of the most annoying things about Mudrunner was there where a handful of vehicles you could find around maps, but you could not select them in the menu's. I don't know about anybody else, but I really hated that. All vehicles a player can drive should be selectable from the game menu in my opinion.

Cool idea, but I would still want to have the other option.
I like the idea of finding random vehicles in the wilderness. ๐Ÿ™‚
Especially in the original Spintires, I loved seeing the huge K-700 tractor at the far edge of that field.
Ideally, I'd like to have a dropdown menu. One option for pre-set vehicles (for example that you always find the K-700 by the field, or you always find the D-535 by Grandma's house, etc.), one for random vehicles (will only place stock/official DLC vehicles), and finally one for custom vehicles, where you could select each vehicle, and when you hover over it a small arrow pointing to where that vehicle slot is located on the map. ๐Ÿ™‚
Good idea though! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I believe we will have normal game with economy, and chose and buy vehicles ourselves, maybe with some "barn finds", requiring serious and expensive repairs.

@8x8 said in No unselectable vehicles this time please.:

@justinlynch3 said in No unselectable vehicles this time please.:

Cool idea, but I would still want to have the other option.
I like the idea of finding random vehicles in the wilderness. ๐Ÿ™‚
Especially in the original Spintires, I loved seeing the huge K-700 tractor at the far edge of that field.
Ideally, I'd like to have a dropdown menu. One option for pre-set vehicles (for example that you always find the K-700 by the field, or you always find the D-535 by Grandma's house, etc.), one for random vehicles (will only place stock/official DLC vehicles), and finally one for custom vehicles, where you could select each vehicle, and when you hover over it a small arrow pointing to where that vehicle slot is located on the map. ๐Ÿ™‚
Good idea though! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I didn't say anything at all about removing random spawns. I just said all in-game vehicles should be selectable as starting vehicles. If I want to use the crappy Russian car as a scout vehicle why can't I? We can choose the backhoe and I'm certain that car can go though more mud then the backhoe. Why's it not pickable?

Same with the 9 speed semi. Why can't I choose that if I want it? There is even a 6X6 that you can't select as a starting vehicle and can only be found in-game.

Makes no sense not to give us access to all vehicles.

@Stazco said in No unselectable vehicles this time please.:

I believe we will have normal game with economy, and chose and buy vehicles ourselves, maybe with some "barn finds", requiring serious and expensive repairs.

Yea I suspect that. But eventually, you could buy them all.