GreedFall Releases Next Week!

alt text

GreedFall is just four days away from release! Our new fantasy RPG embarks on its great journey on September 10, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Today, the soaring Launch Trailer is here to sweep you away to adventure and heart-wrenching conflict.

Youtube Video

The mysterious and magical island of Teer Fradee looms on the horizon, a beacon of hope for your disease-ridden homeland. Uneasy relationships simmer between the island’s many factions, both settler and native, as you arrive as a diplomat and seeker of a cure.

alt text

Freedom and the power to choose both lie at the heart of GreedFall. Shape your story from character creation to conclusion, carving your path through impactful decisions and your choices in talents, skills and attributes.

Choose which companions to bring on your journey, carefully considering their talents and loyalties, while crafting equipment for your entire party to look and play the way you want. Befriend, betray, and make the toughest choices as you shape your destiny and the island’s.
alt text

GreedFall releases September 10, 2019 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Pre-orders are live now on all platforms. For more information, visit http://greedfall.com/shop

last edited by Raibi

This trailer is so intense.

last edited by Ben Kenobi

Great trailer. I can't be more ready to go!

That trailer was fantastic! So intense, and dramatic! It's going to be a grand adventure and I'm ready for some heartwrenching scenes. Can you tell us what the song is, please?

I'm so excited for this game, waiting since the E3 reveal a few years ago. I was so hoping it would turn out to be something that would fill my need for a single player RPG, and it looks amazing. Tuesday cannot come fast enough.

Congratulations on the game and thanks to everyone at Spiders and Focus for all your hard work. 🙂

I remember seeing the teaser back in 2017 and being on board from the get go. A huge congratulations on the impending launch and you all deserve a much deserved rest.

Thank you so much everyone! We are really thankful and we hope you will love the game!

@tudorhousewife I also really loved the song! It's called fighter and is available here: https://app.bmgproductionmusic.fr/track/6329867