Spoilers are Appearing...What are Your Plans?

So close to launch day! I'm not wanting to see major spoilers, and am considering going dark soon as some people have the game early, and intentionally or not, spoilers are starting to appear. What are your plans with regard to this? The embargo for reviews doesn't lift until launch day I believe. I've of course, pre-ordered, and will pick up a physical copy on the 10th at 10am. Part of me wishes I'd bought through the PS store so I could pre-load, but I like physical copies!

I don't want to be spoiled majorly for the game. I learned before I played about Blackwall's true background in DA:I, and that was disappointing to me. Not totally huge, but bad enough. Is there a spoiler "policy" for this board? It's pretty quiet here, really. I read on the Greedfall Reddit - and they seem pretty good there, too.

Anyhow, in case I don't come back for a while (maybe, maybe not) enjoy the game, everyone!

For sure i won't spoil the game for anyone. About the leaks i've imposed a limit to mayself and will never go past old serene.
Greedfall is heavily story based and spoilers have a real potential to ruine the fun.
I know it's not easy but RESIST!

Just not post any spoiler at title, everything will be fine.

I think I will look around internet until game launch then I will disappear for a week to avoid more spoiler and see it myself.

Well, my hype was too high and Led me to tumblr. I spoiled myself some stuff with Main charakter (I was expecting that, not much suprise at all).

no tumblr now until I beat the game. I must be patient.

Going dark is always the best if you want zero spoilers.

Yeah - and I've accidentally been spoiled. Some random Twitter troll. Sigh. So happy the game comes out in two days. Seriously disappointed at just how many people are NOT having to wait until Tuesday (or Monday evening). The amount of copies out there already is RIDICULOUS! 😞

A warning to everyone, just saw a video of all the cutscenes is on youtube. Stay safe out there.

@Red-Leader Thanks for the warning. I want to watch some non-spoiler reviews at some point, but we'll see. Part of me thinks that since I already know one major spoiler that it doesn't matter anymore, but I'm going to try and avoid everything else.

@tudorhousewife Yea don't ruin the whole thing for you, I got spoiled about some major stuff in Mass Effect 2 before the game came out and I still loved it.

@tudorhousewife said in Spoilers are Appearing...What are Your Plans?:

Yeah - and I've accidentally been spoiled. Some random Twitter troll. Sigh. So happy the game comes out in two days. Seriously disappointed at just how many people are NOT having to wait until Tuesday (or Monday evening). The amount of copies out there already is RIDICULOUS! 😞

I know your pain. Still it will be fun to discover another twists in the game. People praise story and quests the most.

I think a lot of people play on console (especially in USA) than PC. Maybe it will boost sales, Spiders need mark if they want to step in Bioware or Piranha Bytes boots.

Less than 24 hours. 😃 It's almost there!

I plan to just try an ignore the Greedfall related internet after the game is released. Won't post spoilers.