Greedfall doesn't start on Xbox One X

@Focus_Oswaldo said in Greedfall doesn't start on Xbox One X:

Hello everyone,

Would any of you, by chance, have these options activated?
Settings > Preferences > Broadcast & capture > Game clip resolution > 4K SDR
Settings > Preferences > Broadcast & capture > Game clip resolution > 4K HDR

If so, could you set it to 1080p and try to launch the game with the "Allow 4K" option activated ?

I had 4k hdr activated. Changed this setting and it works. 4k and hdr now working, nice one.

1080p may fly in your country but in mine that bullshit doesn't fly I'm not downgrading to a less shitty resolution to play something everything i do is high quality and i will not lower my quality of screenshots or steaming the game to suit they company's fancy the people who pay for your games so what makes it thrive not the other way around your company reminds me of rockstar games and that's why i will not buy other damn game from them and your company is about to be on that list as well. And this is what happens when you piss off customers

Just forgot about it my calling xbox and asking them for a refund and im texting my 6,000 friends and telling the not to buy a single game from your company again and i have a disc base game as well it's in my hand and im breaking it in two as i text this and i will not buy anything from your company anymore

@Focus_Oswaldo Works with your advice first time. HDR is back too...

I don't broadcast so happy to change that option.

Thank you for listening and putting out advice.

@pissed-off Relax mate.....Spiders are a small studio...... try going back to the C64 when you have to load tapes for levels,start ups and game overs..... it's annoying that there is a problem but it's possible to play the game with zero issues.

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for your feedback! We will be able to advance on a fix.
Again, we are very sorry for this inconvenience, and for the brightness bug in HDR also (a fix for that is coming as well).

I don't have any details for the patch date, but it will be coming soon.
In the meantime, enjoy playing the game in glorious 4K HDR.

Thank you for you dedication and patience.

That's good news. Loving the game so far!

@ducapb Hello,

This issue does not affect the Xbox One S, as this console cannot record 4K content.

@Focus_Oswaldo Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ It's already a guaranteed purchase!
I'm going to play tonight.

@Focus_Oswaldo cool
Good luck for the code and testing ๐Ÿ˜‰

Any news on a patch as of yet?

Hopefully patch arrives soon

Hello @tyzer0805
We are all working on the patch and its content at the moment. We announced some of its content few days ago.
It's on the way, no worries ๐Ÿ™‚

@Raibi said in Greedfall doesn't start on Xbox One X:

Hello @tyzer0805
We are all working on the patch and its content at the moment. We announced some of its content few days ago.
It's on the way, no worries ๐Ÿ™‚

Will the patch arrive today or is it another weekend i cant play a game i payed for ?

@Raibi :
Patch to adress the Xbox One X start issue still not there (18.10.2019). Game still unplayable.

Hello @Blubber

Are you still having this issue? Did you download the last Xbox One update?

@Raibi

yesโ€ฆ.still having the issues till this day (29.11.2019). Loaded & Tested every update.
Game still does not launch.

This was definitely the last game i bought from Spiders. Technomancher also had some issues at launch, but at least it launched.
But this is to much. The game is now almost 2 Month out and there is still no patch to adress this simple issueโ€ฆ.