Issue with Ryzen 7 systems and CTD every 5 minutes

Seems to be an unfortunate coincidence that Ryzen 7 systems will cause a massive out of memory CTD, no idea why this is, it isn't an easy thing to replicate it just happens, also no matter the settings in game the crash still happens.

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700
GPU : Nvidia 1070ti
RAM: 16GB DDR4 2666 (Corsair Vengeance)
Motherboard: Aorus X470 UG

Drivers up to date etc.

I noticed a new thread stickied at the top of the forum, however doesn't address the out of memory issue that some people are having. The lack of communication on this matter is not good.

So I may have figured out what was going on, no doubt to the annoyance of the developers I attached a debugger and watched, for some reason after starting a new game and the introductory fight with Kurt the value in the register for Fury was -421423743 and it was decreasing constantly, no doubt to the point where the value was too much and causing a memory exception.

So I changed the fury value to 50, and saved and reloaded, so far been playing for about near 1hr and no crash. But still something involved in the Kurt fight at the start for some Ryzen users are causing such a massive negative float value.

I didn't have this issue, but i have a 1700. Is the issue limited to 2nd gen ryzen?

It's possible and this problem only happens after fighting Kurt.

All the devs have to do is put in an IF loop, if fury is below 0 set to 0. It will stop it happening again.