A Name For A Family bug

PC player here.

I'm disguised and inside the Harbor Master's office, but there's nothing to select inside that would enable me to complete the quest when I'm quite certain I'm in the right place.

Sorry to double-post, but I want to say that I just looked this quest up on YT, and I can see that there is supposed to be a chest containing Vasco's file that isn't actually in the office on the top floor. So I can't progress.

What I can say is that you do get enough points to date Vasco, that’s a positive point.

Just wanted to update, the situation has been rectified and I can continue the quest. All good.

I'm running into this Bug as well. I do not have the option of reverting to a last save however I think it was a poor decision to lock in party members so you can only swap out 1. Could you unlock that or add the ability to drop quests?

Yeah having the ability to cancel quests and accepting them again later could debug them also, I guess... I'm stuck later in Vasco's quest. I could load a very old save but that would mean saying goodbye to 20hours of gameplay and I don't want that lol...

@Focus_Farah I encountered this bug ar a travel campsite I just wanted to accept the quest for a later pursuit which I was afraid if I selected not now I would lose the option later so I selected the other it tried forcing me to remove a character and select him I didn't want to so I got out of it by hitting the touchpad on playstation eventually I left that menu and I now have three companions but I can't do the quest I'm stuck at scout the office I've already been inside and went everywhere but nothing I'm glad though that it isn't just me not knowing what to do

@Kaliya said in A Name For A Family bug:

"Yeah having the ability to cancel quests and accepting them again later could debug them also, I guess... I'm stuck later in Vasco's quest. I could load a very old save but that would mean saying goodbye to 20hours of gameplay and I don't want that lol..."

Totally agree, I want nothing more then to continue on but I can't unless I can restart this quest. I'm not making a new save. I'm just not going to play until they release a patch.

last edited by Mysticshadow360