The Prince's Secret not trigger?

After talking to Constantin I didn't get any information about this quest.
Not knowing what was going on, I continued playing until I got to the meeting with the council member.
Then I started to search the internet and ... there is a quest. After the ruins I should receive them, but nope. I didn't get it.
Constantin told him to talk to other governors. I did it ... I also did all side quests ... Eh. Has anyone similar problem and knows how to solve that?

I got the same problem and it occurred to me in the same way - i couldn't progress with the story, because I could not get to meet Glendan.

I finished "Mystery of the Ancient Ruins" and next quest "The Prince's Secret" simply did not trigger. I got far into the game not knowing that my main quest line is broken ... 😞

Found no solution yet, although I saw that some other people had that problem too.

@LongIncome4 Meh 😕
Same as me. 30 hours in the game lost i see...

Exact same problem. Please let me know if you found a fix.

I have the same issue. So upset seeing this is unsolved.. I just wasted so many hours doing every single side quest and little mission only to realised it was all just more wasted time..

Having the same issue! 25 Hours of gameplay... id rather not restart!

This happened to me as well, I made a post in off topic about it.

Hello there !
Sorry you're experiencing issues with the game.

Did you try all the dialogues available with Constantin at the end of "Mystery of the Ancient Ruins"quest?
Does this issue occur all the time if you reload a previous save ?

Also, can you send your save file to support@focus-home.com with the description of your issue, please ?
You should find it here C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\GreedFall using your File Explorer. We recommend making a manual save (with this type of name: save_xx-xx-2019_09-53-26.fsav) and sending it instead of sending an autosave file.

If you can send us a save before finishing the quest, it would be perfect. 🙂

Thanks and sorry once again.

@Focus_Farah none of that would help what happened to me as there are no options after the quest ended hours and hours ago, and I'm pretty sure ps4 players cannot send save files

Hello there !

We may have found the source of the issue and we’ve notified the developers of this bug.
We'll keep you in touch !

Sorry for the inconvenience.

For what I've been able to investigate; it seems that you need to finish the quest: " OLD COUNTRIES IN A NEW WORLD " before "MYSTERY OF THE ANCIENT RUINS" . (if both are done at the moment you need to talk with Constantin choose the right dialoge option to make the: "OLD COUNTRIES IN A NEW WORLD" to be the first finished quest)
Made a save just before talking to him and this way i get THE PRINCE'S SECRET mission, but I figured this out after doing all the side quests I had and expending a lot of hours. xD
I would rather like to know if there is a way to continue with my good saving file instead of starting over from that saved file...