DLC Adventurer’s Gear DLC pack, Because only on pc is it not for sale?

Good, I booked the game, I preloaded it on the 8th in the morning, when on the day of launch (on the 10th) I started to play it, I saw that I did not have this dlc when I booked it, I started to look and saw that many people The same thing happened, then I waited a couple of days in case they solved it with a patch, seeing that it was not! I contacted my provider and they told me that I would have to have it, that anyway they didn't know anything about it, seeing that it is not solved in any way and wanting to start the game, I decided to buy this dlc, but what is my surprise, because it does not exist in steam to buy it, which made it very clear in the reserve that the launch day also they would put the dlc for those who did not have it with the reservation and who can buy it !, I go to their official website and it turns out that the dlc can be bought but only for the consoles, for the PCs it still cannot be done, the truth is I think it's a joke and a lack of respect for PC users, which Some developer answer me why!?, if it is already on the PC from the reservation because it can not be put on sale !?
Greetings and put it now to start the game please.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenas, reservé el juego, lo precarge el dia 8 por la mañana, cuando el dia de lanzamiento (el dia 10) empezé a jugarlo, veia que no tenia este dlc cuando lo reservé, me puse a mirar y veia que a mucha gente le pasaba lo mismo, entonce he esperado un par de dias por si lo solucionaban con algun parche, viendo que no!, me puse en contacto con mi proveedor y me dijeron que tendria que tenerlo, que de todas formas ellos no sabian nada del tema, viendo que no se soluciona de ninguna manera y con ganas de empezar la partida, decidi comprarme dicho dlc, pero cual es mi sorpresa, pues que no existe en steam para comprarlo, cosa que en la reserva ponia bien claro que el dia de lanzamiento tambien pondrian el dlc para quien no lo tuviese con la reserva y que lo pueda comprar!, me voy a su web oficial y resulta que el dlc se puede comprar pero solo para las consolas, para los de pc todavia no se puede, la verdad esto me parece un cachondeo y una falta de respeto hacia los usuarios de pc, que algun desarrollador me conteste el por que!?, si ya esta en el pc desde la reserva por que no se puede poner en venta!?
Saludos y ponedlo ya para poder empezar con la partida por favor.

Url Web oficial -> http://greedfall.com/shop

No administrator or moderator can tell me anything about it?