I had a bug with this quest, for NEW PLAYERS, at some point you don't recive a quest, "prince suffering", or sommething. And you get stuck on the game, incapeble of advancing on history.

I lost 1d 14h of gameplay, "lost" idk if will come a patch fixing it.
So instead of w8ing I decided to replay the whole game, is realy more fast once you know the options to chose and the history behind each quest.

MY PROBLEM
I REACHED THE PART WHERE THE BUG OCCOURS!
How to Know i'm on the right path to fix "Malichor" or i will get stuck again at the trials?!!!
To the point, when I get the quest about the prince sickness??? The one i get the seal.

@Focus_Oswaldo said in Can't get seal from council members, also can't start The Prince's Secret. Did all sidequests.:

Hello everyone,
To avoid the bug, you must do the following:
When reporting to Constantin, if you've talked to the two governors and explored the "Did e kiden nadaigeis" ruins, AVOID talking about the ruins first, you HAVE to talk about the governors first.

If you talk about the ruins before talking about the governors, "The Prince's Secret" quest will not trigger.

News on the patch will be coming soon.

I wanna know when my save file is 100% Trustfull!
"OHHHHH! I recived this quest now i can continue!!"

If some one can help me, thx, i realy love games with history and i wanna to reach to the botton of this one.

alt text

EDIT:*
I DID IT! I FALOWED THE @FOCUS_OSWALDO TIPS AND WORKED! PRINCE SCRETS IS ON!
The Quest should apear right after you Tell constatin about the ruins that you explored!

last edited by Coswosk