GreedFall - A new patch is coming soon!

Green bloods, my friends,

We would like to thank our amazing community for helping us out identifying the various issues still present in the game. We are now working hard on a new patch aiming to fix those issues.

You can expect several major bugs to be solved thanks to this new patch.

Coming to you soon…

• Quests being debugged
  • Camera bobbing rectified: players will have more control over the camera
  • Invert X-Axis option added
  • The mage skill "Ranged Shadow Impact" has been modified
  • Several aggro areas have been improved
  • Trophies debugged
  • Localisation issues fixed for French, Chinese, Polish, Russian, Portuguese and English - Thanks to everyone who reported these!

We will reveal more soon when the patch is released! Stay tuned!
We hope you are all enjoying your time on Teer Fradee.

alt text

last edited by Raibi

Will there be any patch in the future where equipped weapons could be seen with your character?

at least 1 main weapon and a firearm (If any)

It looks so off pulling out a 1 meter long rifle out of thin air or a two handed sword out of thin air

@Raibi Hi, I've already tested the new patch, But I still having the same issue with the xbox one controller on pc, can't move the player/ camera/map DIAGONALLY! please, fix this as soon as possible, I want to play this game! more friends have the same issue! no matter if I plug the controller before or after I start the game!

last edited by exitworld

@Raibi No, I am not enjoying my time in game - too many broken quests and bugs. Please fix your bugs. Make the quest "Trouble in Eden" not lock out campsites if the quest fails. Give us another way to complete the cartography quest!!!!!

last edited by drakhan2002

Is this patch coming to PS4 anytime soon? I'm stuck on "The Suffering of Constantin" because it says I've only destroyed 2/3 nests and the final quest marker is on a villager who just says "May the trees protect you" and that her sister may now return to the earth. Then when she stops talking tie quest marker returns above her head.