Spelling errors and other errors

Something I have noticed that seems to "cheapen" the game is all the spelling errors in the sub-titles, this is not a game breaking issue but it does make the game seem less professionally done. If your going to release a game in English, and English is not your native tongue, please make sure you are spelling words correctly (spell check is your friend or use a dictionary).

Research the meaning and use of words for the time frame that your trying to portray, "Alas" seems to be used almost as a filler word and is used far to often in the wrong context as are many other words.

Another issue I've noticed is my female character being referred to as He or him, it doesn't happen all the time but it is annoying when it happens.

Outside of those issues I have only noticed a few bugs and glitches, a couple were bad enough that I had to start a new game, these bugs seem to be random because they didn't happen in my second game but new ones replaced them. I think this is a great game and I truly enjoy playing it and I look forward to any DLC's or expansions, for this game, that might come in the future.

Couldn't agree more. These simple spelling and typo errors definitely cheapen the experience. Very unprofessional indeed.

Hello @BigSarg1983 @Sir-Tricky,
Thanks for your feedbacks. We are correcting some of those errors through our last patch.
We are awware of the gender not applying correctly ingame and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience and are working on it as well.