Plans for a sequel?

I think we can all agree that Greedfall is a fantastic game and we all love it! The world and lore are incredibly interesting and I'm aching to play around with them more. Are there any plans for another game in the same world? It almost seems a shame to leave such a rich setting to a single game.

Hello guys,
There is currently no plan for a sequel to GreedFall. We are currently working on post-launch support and releasing work-arounds, fixes and updates.
If it ever changes though, we will reveal all of this on our social medias and on the forums so no worries 🙂 !

It is obvious I am replying extremely late, but the game is absolutely amazing. My only disappointment is that there is no more gameplay to be done. I wish to continue the romance between Siora and Lady DeSardet . I am unsatisfied with the ending of Siora spending most of her time with Lady DeSardet. Once the romance starts is should continue, but alas it has ended with her teacher speaking about his student’s great accomplishments.The romance is needed, not them getting to bed and then Lady becoming Siora’s Minundhanem. Nonetheless it was an extremely beautiful game. Starting the game at extreme was extreme at the start but is became increasingly easier. I went with Tactical even though being a magician is op, Tactical seems much more fun and challenging.