Greetings Legates of the Merchant Congregation,
We are happy to release our first major patch for GreedFall today on Xbox One, PS4, and PC!
Thank you for the support and love we have received so far!
We are really grateful to all the legates who tried out our Beta Patch on PC and sent us their feedback. Those were very really helpful and greatly helped our teams out.
You can already check out the change log for this brand new patch available on PC, Xbox One, and PS4:
Patch 1 Change log
- The size of subtitles can now be changed.
- Camera bobbing rectified: players will have more control over the camera.
- Invert X-Axis option added.
Several quests have been fixed, among them...
- The quest « The Prince’s Secret », unlocks as intended.
- Trials of Water can now be continued as intended (this issue was based on "The Prince’s Secret" not unlocking properly).
- Vasco’s first personal quest now works properly.
- The Seeds will unlock the sanctuary during the main quest.
- The black box can now be properly opened after following Ruben.
- The Chinese, Portuguese, Polish, and Russian localizations have been improved thanks to players’ feedback.
- Both French and English localizations have received several corrections.
- The mage skill "Ranged Shadow Impact" has been modified.
- Some aggro areas have been improved.
- Keyboard binding issue is now debugged: most key bindings should be working properly from now on.
- The trophy 'Curiosity Cabinet" is now fixed.
- Some crashes have been dealt with.
- Minor bugs have been dealt with.
- A musical fade-out was added in an important death cutscene.
- The camera has been moved to offer a better view of the scene during some quest dialogues.
Please feel free to notify us if you are encountering any issues or would like to send us feedback.
Time to sail back to Teer Fradee!